Predictions

Sith-

What are your predictions with fi/cp/eop having to go to lpc due to ruining their own community?

My prediction (maybe not this week, but within the next 2 months)

FI- forces clans to stay in singles and fight each other there

EoP- Hits mainly LPCs in singles occasionally in multi and cp if they have more will ask for help from bv

CP- Same as EoP asks for help from zu/lt

Z- closes due to multi clanners, possibly into foe for auto ranks

Dr- Maintains where they are currently due to no multi-clanners anymore

A- Maintains where they are

Remedy- closes due to no competition

N- possible closure due to fi multi clanning, if not a closure a slump

LT- Teams with zu/cp Every time they do something

ZU- Teams with lt/cp to hit cv and occasionally other things

BV- close due to their competition closing

CV- close due to being teamed on and not knowing what to do

Leaving this as the new clan order:

FI

Cp

EoP

Zu

Dr

A

Lt

Not sure what your trying to accomplish hpcs but I predict those being the only clans left and none fighting due to you coming down and taking multi clanners back and making the community brown sticky stuff. Unless your willing to change your going to be back to 3 clans in a matter of 6 months. LPCs can change this as well if they don't team for a win, or unite against hpcs in the possible case of a loss not teaming with them for a for sure win.

I would team with Lt before I teamed with EoP/cp/fi in a heartbeat, put your differences aside or one day you won't have any differences to put aside.

That's my prediction whats yours?

Supremacy probably went about this the right way, recruiting people (mostly new) last month. While they did have a week where they lost like 3 preps in a row partly due to the inexperience of the new applicants, they've picked things up recently beating Zu/Lt etc

I have confidence their experienced rank team will have an easy time adapting to this, especially since they didn't rely on multi clanners at all. Shame you forgot about them in your topic

Also I'd be highly disappointed if EoP/Cp/Fi dedicated their trips to crashing clans pulling 20+ lower than them, hopefully they decide to AC those type of fights while looking to fight clans who pull similar to them

Obviously clans ARE gonna get crashed by them, the difference being hopefully it happens like once a trip rather than say waiting for them in single to have a fight just to crash it. I really hope clans make good use of their numbers like pre-eoc for the most part.

Prediction:

Fi

CP - Pull around Fatality and spend most of their trips fighting them / and crashing Eop once or twice

Cv - Will probably outpull CP a bit.. CP are a lot better and higher level'd, so can't see them winning against the above at all. Will obviously focus on the below

EoP - Could probably pull a bit lower than the below, levels will make up for it

S/Zu - Interested to see how much ZU pull, wouldn't surprise me if they out-pull EoP a bit, can't see them winning unless they have a good numbers advantage

LT - Also interested in what LT pull, quality is a notch below the above 3 clans

Dr - Levels gap seems to be too huge, half the clan are low and the other half are really high.. probably won't pull enough to beat LT

Zenith - Slumping lately, relying heavily on Foe, not sure how far that will get them

Bv/Ascent - ??

Nemesis - ???

Prediction:

Fi

CP - Pull around Fatality and spend most of their trips fighting them / and crashing Eop once or twice

Cv - Will probably outpull CP a bit.. CP are a lot better and higher level'd, so can't see them winning against the above at all. Will obviously focus on the below

EoP - Could probably pull a bit lower than the below, levels will make up for it

S/Zu - Interested to see how much ZU pull, wouldn't surprise me if they out-pull EoP a bit, can't see them winning unless they have a good numbers advantage

LT - Also interested in what LT pull, quality is a notch below the above 3 clans

Dr - Levels gap seems to be too huge, half the clan are low and the other half are really high.. probably won't pull enough to beat LT

Zenith - Slumping lately, relying heavily on Foe, not sure how far that will get them

Bv/Ascent - ??

Nemesis - ???

I actually think that CV should not be that high in the list do to not doing good in preps and crashing every fight in wildy, other than that I kinda agree.But Lt and S didn't really have a fair fight in wildy because of CV crashing all the time, but I really want to see who can do good in wildy between LT and S and maybe the winner takes the higher spot.

My prediction

1. Cp & Fi - high pulls, good in wildy with a big rivalry atm.

2. Eop - normal pulls good in wildy and clan wars overall

3. ZU - overall good in preps and wildy has good quality in wildy

4. LT & S - overall good in preps and wildy, you never know which one can go up or down the list to hard to decide atm

5. DR & CV - Dr normal pulls but lacks quality decent preps do to beating clans that are below. CV pulls high and all they do is crash every fight brown sticky stuffty in clans wars like 0-5 in preps.

6. BV & Ascent & Zenith - low pulls but better than CV in preps.

7. Others - do to low pull and maybe closure

My prediction

1. Cp & Fi - high pulls, good in wildy with a big rivalry atm.

2. Eop - normal pulls good in wildy and clan wars overall

3. ZU - overall good in preps and wildy has good quality in wildy

4. LT & S - overall good in preps and wildy, you never know which one can go up or down the list to hard to decide atm

5. DR & CV - Dr normal pulls but lacks quality decent preps do to beating clans that are below. CV pulls high and all they do is crash every fight brown sticky stuffty in clans wars like 0-5 in preps.

6. BV & Ascent & Zenith - low pulls but better than CV in preps.

7. Others - do to low pull and maybe closure

usually supremacy don't fight us and everyone else is a tier below us so i think we'll be fighting cv (who we'll comfortably beat) the whole time unless eop wants to hit us

unless supremacy pull like, say... 7 or more than eop i couldnt see them being able to compete with eop because of their lvls

depending on eop's pull i think we could take them - hopefully they don't start the "go multi" spams while hitting us in single lol

not sure if the thing about dr having no multi clanners now is true so i'd like to see how many went to eop/stayed with eop, vice versa - that will dictate how well dr will do and how well eop will do

fi will probs be beating cp for the most part

dr/lt/s/zu will be fighting it out evenly

not sure about bv, ascent or nemesis, ascent didnt go out last week because of a holiday or something, ive not seen bv in a while and i think nemesis will probs close

zenith will close

idk

cp won't be asking anybody for else

my prediction

cp vs fi intense 1v1s

eop 3rd wheels and snipes and then fucks off to hit mpcs

zenith closes

zu slumps since cp leave

lt and dr go to 20 man pulls and slowly go back up

ascent close

bv close

nemesis either all leave fi and prosper or close into fi