@fallen

Ryan..

Hey you dumbfuck you called iv out plenty of times just a matter of time till they popped out and focused you, tomato. Also this is literally a copy of imp thread a few weeks ago, also noone wants you to join you tomato. Also we closed slaughter simmer down ik we doin good

"Hey You Dumbfuck" apparently you're lost because its clearly not from imp thread you broccoli http://clan-fallen.com/community/index.php?/topic/342-fallen-saturday-trip-ft-iv-teaming-with-envy/

how much of an tomato do you feel like now?

Yup, IV would rush every now and then from south on corp hill and would run away when we either focus them or when Fallen would rush

And to add on:

987beab606c3f49cc4f0d0a2151ddb41.png

618c7ffed2d977613cf1d025e6224a6c.png

c8e828e0838ad0d4d1abcdc1474943a8.png

But did cd not go out in sk capes first? We had like 4 iv members who were also in rage, suddenly means we're merging into them? Don't see the logic, on my phone atm so cba to post vod but I will later if u dont believe me..... seems like cd got big headed, got pumped on some bravado bullbrown sticky stuff and decided to try and rag us for doing nothing wrong? So now we decide to come out (in our capes, we aren't anyone's bitches unlike certain 'lpcs'which have vids showing them with 3 other lpc/mpc clan capes (lmfao) and hit u for trying to rag us. Did I lie anywhere? Seems to me it would make more sense for mpcs to focus on the mpc scene and for lpcs to focus on the lpc scene rather than infecting it with aids tanks

Nice grammar by the way. Mommy and Daddy couldn't afford to send you to a better schooling other than down in the ghetto.

you lose broccoli. enough said. now pipe down test tube baby bitch.

Hey 2k15 clanner take a deep breath and calm down. Your clan is brown sticky stuff

@ cd ranks But did cd not go out in sk capes first? We had like 4 iv members who were also in rage, suddenly means we're merging into them? Don't see the logic, on my phone atm so cba to post vid but I will later if u dont believe me..... seems like cd got big headed, got pumped on some bravado bullbrown sticky stuff and decided to try and rag us for doing nothing wrong? So now we decide to come out (in our capes, we aren't anyone's bitches unlike certain 'lpcs'which have vids showing them with 3 other lpc/mpc clan capes (lmfao) and hit u for trying to rag us. Did I lie anywhere? Seems to me it would make more sense for mpcs to focus on the mpc scene and for lpcs to focus on the lpc scene rather than infecting it with aids tanks