Eruption of Punishment - Sending Cp Back to the Stone Age

Murd

didn't you pull 20?

We'll see tonight.....

by clearing us in .5 you mean hitting us after we fought fi, then when zu rushed we took a rg and came to kill you?

still don't see you clearing us anyway but, whatever keeps your members happy

now enjoy replying to me trying to save the image of your dead clan

> Pulls 20 after pulling 60~ the weekend before

> Calls the clan that's stomped on them, forcing them to end their trip early, dead

Elite of the Corrupt Pures In a nutshell

Wish we'd see you guys tonight but didn't you guys already cancel your P2P trips? X,X

what fucking joke, we never teamed with CV and they're clan doesnt even like us

u never cleared cp we always had a good amount of people left, i do'nt kno why your making stuff up?

CYA tomorrow, if u have the ballls to go out l00l

You falled in on them at your mass, I'm sure you can see how we may get that impression?? Sorry about this misunderstanding!

You falled in on them at your mass, I'm sure you can see how we may get that impression?? Sorry about this misunderstanding!

u rustle my jimmies bae<3

gj eop on trip time to train so i dont see all dark red when i right click (im 94 cb) rip 

You're telling me, after we beat fi down 15, you magically rushed and cleared you?

Anyway, this is a typical Murd topic but gratz on your triip

After you beat fi? I wish fi were on these boards to defend themselves haha. After you had 10 sv mains in your capes (or in fi capes, they prolly fi mains huh) hitting the fi with you. They pulled back, and we swooped in and smacked ur asses back to mossies. All in the vid bro.

You pulled 50 last week and 25 this week. You're going around saying you beat everyone down 15... You think anyone here believes this? You probably had he worst trip, your ranks didn't even wanna make a topic as per usual Tristin had too. I'm choosing not to watch the vid cause I don't want to have to link you picture proof of everything I just said.

Lmao at Victory, his clan went from a 60 to a 25 pull in a week because they couldn't have LPC invites, then he claims that CP were able to beat Fi 20 v 35.

I didn't believe people would be dumb enough to believe what some CP ranks tell them, but I guess he's proven me wrong.