Invictus Saturday Genocide - ft. F/CD/SK/EV

Pun

its funny how proud cd members are for 2v1ing in lpc and how axis members ACTUALLY believe they won in any 1v1 fight lmfao starting the propaganda on trip 1 I guess sk kids are already used to be being brainwashed by leadership.

ty 4 locs

thanks for bumping the topic with our score on u this sunday cx

and for all the spam saying we team with rage can u provide ONE SINGLE PICTURE of us with rage please

yes i agree. you got 3-0d and killed 5 people r3 lmfao

I can't take you serious, lol. We'll see this Saturday who wins, hopefully you don't dick suck CD to come with you guys in clan wars. We'll be checking all of your accounts. GL

checking my accounts for what lmfao typical braindead iv member

yes i agree. you got 3-0d and killed 5 people r3 lmfao

checking my accounts for what lmfao typical braindead iv member

Dude, you're a merged clan. You opened this week and ALREADY call for help from CD and mains. How long do you actually think your clan will last? What will your next merged clan be called? Your topic says "assists CD" lmao. How does CD even come in your topic if you're LPC? Tell me that. I know you can't, shows how cauliflower you actually are. Just stick with watching anime, dumbass lol. 

Dude, you're a merged clan. You opened this week and ALREADY call for help from CD and mains. How long do you actually think your clan will last? What will your next merged clan be called? Your topic says "assists CD" lmao. How does CD even come in your topic if you're LPC? Tell me that. I know you can't, shows how cauliflower you actually are. Just stick with watching anime, dumbass lol. 

ah yes please cry more to niblet will you suck his dick bc CD is railing u

LOLOL stick to anime nerd

stick to sucking off rage bc u got 3-0d in cw

Only fight you won was when u brought CD to babysit you, without CD we cleared u with still 30+ ingame ,Axis loses again

call Fs again. gz axis