Vanquish falls desperate calls for Mains+xL (Part 2 AXIS EST Trip)

Jezus

C1m3UTI.png

BWrAg8b.png

Vanquish is defeated twice pretty much perfected on even odds, Vanquish decides to mass for 30 mins more, pulls out the invites, brings the mains, yet crushed. However their act of desperation does not stop there. xL and various other snipe teams are bought along to battle the gladiators of AXIS. 

Started 18 ended and peaked 30

5nKOHiR.png

quTluL8.png

wGafc0Q.png

Vanquish getting cleared twice in pures only fight, then getting cleared with mains + invites

To their Invites whom gave up after been taken out twice

To the mains...L0L Vanquish desperate

SfDxy3c.png

This is AXIS 2nd trip of the day approx 6/7PM EST...Yeah..I'm GMT

Posted Today, 03:08 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU GUYS ARE WALKING TO DITCH WITH 8, YOU GOT CLEARED. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF, YOU BROUGHT THE MAINS.

@@ReBornToKiLL

Walking to ditch? Yeah i had a MPC on me. But you guys aren't seen in sight? :)

L0l Dw one day your clan will be able to pull without mains and invites. If you think you won, go make a topic :)

thread opened at 2:20am gmt time (15/09/16) they werent opened when u tripped nty jezus 

Got me there. However they seem like xL mark 2. Afterall they did get them to snipe us, with some other snipe unit hitting our backs and the rune plates. Although they are official before I put my post up :)

From a neutral unbiased perspective looks like u got vq good once but when they had matched opts they pushed u to singles then pushed ur 70s below ca where vanqueeshes lvl 50s couldn't hit ur 70s from my opinion 2-1 for vanqueesh based on those 2 main reasons

Kenan never lies btw

we don't open til the 1st btw 3-0 in clw too

Got me there. However they seem like xL mark 2. Afterall they did get them to snipe us, with some other snipe unit hitting our backs and the rune plates. Although they are official before I put my post up :)

snipe teams focus everyone (fs, western etc) with fs having some bad blood with vanquish especially so not rly but yes the rune is saddening looks like iv rly is the only true lpc