[ARCHIVED] Some recent graphics/revamp work

Lenin

Ofc. but you know they gotto come out more often. #countryclans #gmtwinsagain

Refer to your own signature. Same overused crap with the same font and style on every piece of your work. You even tried to take someone else's pixel work and claim it as your own.

It takes me 1-5 minutes to do the work you do. Either step up, show off some new original work or stay quite. Why do you even bother coming on a forums to flame people when everything you do, say and act like is worthless. This isn't flame I'm straight up telling you the truth. Not a single clan, graphics work or anything else you do has any reputable achievement/feedback

the last 2guys who came to me for gfx wasn't happy with their current banners/dividers told me they brought it from you.

the last 2guys who came to me for gfx wasn't happy with their current banners/dividers told me they brought it from you.

Names? & show me what you did for them?

Stop trying to lie dude. You tried to take someone else's pixel work and claim it as your own, we all know your character.

Very nice man, you've improved quite a lot.

What I suggest for most of your banners is that you try to get the text to pop out more, Try light text on dark backgrounds and the other way around.

I think you have a unique style and I think you'll be able to make some mindblowing brown sticky stuff once you master photoshop.

If you want more in debt feedback per piece feel free to add me on skype: Maxx_NED

Very nice man, you've improved quite a lot.

What I suggest for most of your banners is that you try to get the text to pop out more, Try light text on dark backgrounds and the other way around.

I think you have a unique style and I think you'll be able to make some mindblowing brown sticky stuff once you master photoshop.

If you want more in debt feedback per piece feel free to add me on skype: Maxx_NED

Thanks for the feedback man.

I'll hit you up soon with a few more things in mind/gfx related too.

I've been visiting a few graphics-dedicated websites, and I was fucking blown away with 80%+ of the work I saw there (GFXResource, Deviant, few more community graphics sections) + they have a lot of resources and guides. Normally a month ago I was repeatedly trying out different tools/features (helps me get use to all tools) trying to integrate different stuff and come out with something nice. I am still trying to experiment but I always lack with the text. I can make it stand out but in my eyes it turns out basic (imo) so I always try to integrate it to the entire content which isn't always good esp. here but yeah I'll keep trying out some few more things and hopefully come out with something good.

• 2 weeks later...