Pure Clan Ranking idea..

Batman

5_logov3.png

PCR idea, post your reply of what you think after reading.

All clans must be added by an ambassador of their clan. First come first serve in order of ranks. ie. Parm signs up first CV is #1 until challenged. Clans are not allowed to opt out of a certain category (If you choose to sign up you will be added to every category).

http://www.rsclanbase.com/clans - This website is the website that clans will use to update and manage their memberlists. If an official PCR topic is made clans should be required to post their memberlist on the topic for verification.

List of Different Fights and Rules:

F2P Fullout War - Memberlists must be updated 3 days in Advance. Clans are not required or advised to sit at all.

40v40+ F2P Prep - Memberlists must be updated a Day in Advance. Clans are not required or advised to sit below 40.

25v25+ F2P Prep - Memberlists must be updated a Day in Advance. Clans are not required or advised to sit below 25.

--

P2P Fullout War - Memberlists must be updated 3 days in Advance. Clans are not required or advised to sit at all.

40v40 P2P Prep - Memberlists must be updated a Day in Advance. Clans are not required or advised to sit below 40.

25v25+ P2P Prep - Memberlists must be updated a Day in Advance. Clans are not required or advised to sit below 25.

--

For Fullouts Memberlists will be locked exactly 72 Hours before the fight. Opposing clan must take Screenshots of Memberlist to compare.

For 40v40+ Prep Memberlists will be locked exactly 24 hours before the fight. Opposing clan must take Screenshots of Memberlist to compare.

For 25v25+ Prep - Memberlists will be locked exactly 24 hours before the fight. Opposing clan must take Screenshots of Memberlist to compare.

--

Clans are not permitted to have a member in more than 1 clan. If multi-clanners are found the clan will be disqualified and moved to the bottom of the list in EVERY CATEGORY regardless of the outcome.

Clan ambassadors have 72 hours to accept or decline a challenge. If the challenge is not accepted or if the challenge is declined the challenger takes the place of the clan that forfeited their position. In order to challenge a clan you must be within 2 ranks of that clan. For example if CP #4 wanted to challenge FI #1 for a f2p 25v25 they must first beat EoP #3 or FOE #2. You can not challenge a clan that is more than 2 ranks ahead of you. It will be automatically declined with no penalty.

All rules besides number minimums are to be discussed on the Public topic between Clan Ambassadors. If clans are not able to meet a compromise of rules they will be 1 def all on (default). If any rules are broken that clan will be moved to the Bottom of the list regardless of the outcome. The clan that abided by the rules will take their position in the rankings.

---

Just an idea, let me know what you bundle of twigss think.

Cool but make clans lose points with proof of not accepting fights cuz mad niggas dont do dat like for an example you could put a challange board up for the week or 2 weeks or w/e and say dr challanges lt and lt says no they lose points because if nothin like that is there whats to stop lt from only prepping remedy and gaining wins and being "num1". ----- ik what everyones thinking though whats the chances on lt beating remedy but seriously its just an example

Cool but make clans lose points with proof of not accepting fights cuz mad niggas dont do dat like for an example you could put a challange board up for the week or 2 weeks or w/e and say dr challanges lt and lt says no they lose points because if nothin like that is there whats to stop lt from only prepping remedy and gaining wins and being "num1". ----- ik what everyones thinking though whats the chances on lt beating remedy but seriously its just an example

okay I'll edit that in later today as a part of challenging rules.

ill edit that in as challenging rules later today. I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks sith.

First come first served is silly, everyone should just be unranked or a proper tournament mode should be undertaken to distinguish the starting leaderboard. Also there doesn't need to be that many categories, too much unnecessary confusion.

A 3 week tournament to solidify positions does sound pretty legit. But clans can't pull 40 so they wouldn't be able to participate. The categories I agree are plentiful but there are some clans that can pull 40 and some that cannot. I feel like if a clan can't pull 25 they shouldn't be competing they should be recruiting. And if all someone is doing is 25v25s it'll get boring. 40v40 gives them something to strive for. And full outs are standard for any rivalry. There are 2 categories (p2p and f2p) with 3 sub sections (25v25, 40v40, and fullout). Maybe for now since clans are smaller we can do just 2 sub sections 30v30 and fullouts. But 20v20 fights are played out. They shouldn't be added to the list at all.

A 3 week tournament to solidify positions does sound pretty legit. But clans can't pull 40 so they wouldn't be able to participate. The categories I agree are plentiful but there are some clans that can pull 40 and some that cannot. I feel like if a clan can't pull 25 they shouldn't be competing they should be recruiting. And if all someone is doing is 25v25s it'll get boring. 40v40 gives them something to strive for. And full outs are standard for any rivalry. There are 2 categories (p2p and f2p) with 3 sub sections (25v25, 40v40, and fullout). Maybe for now since clans are smaller we can do just 2 sub sections 30v30 and fullouts. But 20v20 fights are played out. They shouldn't be added to the list at all.

"If a clan can't pull 25 they shouldn't be competing they should be recruiting" is not how this works. Most clans have been having 15v15 minimums and 20v20 minimums, especially with multi-clanning being taken away, if there are only a few clans that aren't eligible for those categories, it gives other clans no incentive to fight them. We are trying to promote activity, not give reasons for it to be limited. Pretty much saying that if someone can only pull 20 they shouldn't fight.. doesn't even make sense. Also if clans are smaller, why would you want to increase the lowest pull category to 30v30 rather than 25v25...?

"If a clan can't pull 25 they shouldn't be competing they should be recruiting" is not how this works. Most clans have been having 15v15 minimums and 20v20 minimums, especially with multi-clanning being taken away, if there are only a few clans that aren't eligible for those categories, it gives other clans no incentive to fight them. We are trying to promote activity, not give reasons for it to be limited. Pretty much saying that if someone can only pull 20 they shouldn't fight.. doesn't even make sense. Also if clans are smaller, why would you want to increase the lowest pull category to 30v30 rather than 25v25...?

its not stopping them from getting fights outside of the pcr my friend. So it's not limiting anything. It's just showing which clans put forth effort to recruit and which ones don't. It's allowing those that actually pull a chance to get fights within their pull range instead of sticking to 15v15 minimums and 20v20 minimums. Not saying that outside of the pcr they can't get fights with those minimums. It's just saying that clans should instead of doing 15v15 strive for something larger. Plus with a 72 hour accept/decline the prep can be set up any day between leaders giving them an opportunity to maximize their pull instead of focusing on the bare minimum. That's the problem with the community now is there is no incentive to get better. People keep thinking the game is dead when it's not. There are over 100k players on 07 I can almost guarantee you at least 25k of those players are 1-25 def people that haven't been recruited. And it wasn't an increase of the lower it was just a combining of the lowest and highest 25v25 and 40v40. Not saying I disagree with what you're saying. I'm just saying why keep allowing no structure or incentive to get better. The mindset of most leaders would be "I want to see my clan ranked up on that list" the mindset of members would also be the same so it would give them a goal that they can envision

and accomplish together.

its not stopping them from getting fights outside of the pcr my friend. So it's not limiting anything. It's just showing which clans put forth effort to recruit and which ones don't. It's allowing those that actually pull a chance to get fights within their pull range instead of sticking to 15v15 minimums and 20v20 minimums. Not saying that outside of the pcr they can't get fights with those minimums. It's just saying that clans should instead of doing 15v15 strive for something larger. Plus with a 72 hour accept/decline the prep can be set up any day between leaders giving them an opportunity to maximize their pull instead of focusing on the bare minimum. That's the problem with the community now is there is no incentive to get better. People keep thinking the game is dead when it's not. There are over 100k players on 07 I can almost guarantee you at least 25k of those players are 1-25 def people that haven't been recruited. And it wasn't an increase of the lower it was just a combining of the lowest and highest 25v25 and 40v40. Not saying I disagree with what you're saying. I'm just saying why keep allowing no structure.

If a pcr was created, why would any clan want to fight outside of it. Therefore the clans that are in it would have no incentive to fight those that aren't, then how are those that aren't eligible supposed to get better? isn't that what you are trying to promote? Every clan that is doing 15v15s I'm sure is striving for larger fights, sometimes however clans legitimately cannot get their pull up, it's a hard task and they shouldn't be excluded for not doing so. People don't need categories to have preps, if both clans pull 20 so be it, if both clans pull 30 or 40 so be it, there shouldn't be labels, a tournament like this will promote activity regardless.

This kid just won't stop with the flame, fucking spastic.

I think we should do like a football(soccer) league format like each clan should play with others 2 times each, like they do in soccer and have a 3 point system. Basically like this

|Team| |Wins| |Losses| |Points|

1. LT. 3. 1. 9

2. ZU. 3. 1. 9

3. SUP. 2. 2. 6

4. Cv. 1. 3. 3

5. DR. 0. 3. 0

Basically let's say LT has to play DR 2 times and if LT beats DR 2 times LT gets 6 points in the table.

Lt has to play with ZU, SUP, DR, CV 2 times each.

I think this is a good idea but of course I didn't add hpcs but this is just an example, and if in the end of all the matches if 2 clans got same points they will just play each other for the #1 Spot. And I think doing the Members List think is a good idea, so other clans can't have invites. This is just my opinion guys. I hope you guys like this.

I think we should do like a football(soccer) league format like each clan should play with others 2 times each, like they do in soccer and have a 3 point system. Basically like this

1. LT. 3. 1. 9

2. ZU. 3. 1. 9

3. SUP. 2. 2. 6

4. Cv. 1. 3. 3

5. DR. 0. 3. 0

Basically let's say LT has to play DR 2 times and if LT beats DR 2 times LT gets 6 points in the table.

I think this is a good idea but of course I didn't add hpcs but this is just an example

Just FYI make sure your figures add up :) before u go abusing someone

You have 9 wins and 10 losses

Also in a 3 point system u get 3 for a win and 1 for a loss not0 for a loss

you are an abuser! Lol! Yo for real though batman it sounds fun, if there is some way to keep clans from just not fighting due to fearing a loss, which is why i think the challange system should be in place! Loveya mean it!

yup. Even if clans can't pull/scared to fight they get moved. @@Soniqs no that's not what in trying to promote at all. If you would read my entire post you would see that clans still are going to fight outside of this brown sticky stuff. Pcr is the community's tournament. Practice And scrimmages will still be held. Just like pre-eoc. No one is dumb enough to halt progress just to rank up on a list. Also the top contender will still want some fights but they can't challenge below them so wtf?? Don't reply if you don't fully read.

1. LT. 3. 1. 9

2. ZU. 3. 1. 9

3. SUP. 2. 2. 6

4. Cv. 1. 3. 3

5. DR. 0. 3. 0

I think this is a good idea but of course I didn't add hpcs but this is just an example, and if in the end of all the matches if 2 clans got same points they will just play each other for the #1 Spot. And I think doing the Members List think is a good idea, so other clans can't have invites. This is just my opinion guys. I hope you guys like this.

this is unrealistic. The only list dr is at the bottom of and lt tops is the one in your mind. In addition to that, it doesn't make sense. You can't force someone to fight, first. Second, the point system is too much to keep updated as you can see our prep league. And third, no.

How's my system unrealistic, in my system you don't have to accept or decline you have to play them 2 times each, because most clans going to decline

no one has power to accept or set up a fight besides a clans leader. With that being said - a third party (sharkbrew) cannot host a point system forcing clans to fight because it will not work. Like you said clans will decline fights. And if they're forced into a fight they are more likely to back out. If they are challenged they are more likely to step up. Please stop replying to this topic your input is no longer valued.

no one has power to accept or set up a fight besides a clans leader. With that being said - a third party (sharkbrew) cannot host a point system forcing clans to fight because it will not work. Like you said clans will decline fights. And if they're forced into a fight they are more likely to back out. If they are challenged they are more likely to step up. Please stop replying to this topic your input is no longer valued.

A DR member trying to set up a tournament that is telling us to apply on a website to make a member list which most of the clans won't do.