Solution to the Mains in MPC

Dill Pickle

Would you like to prep us in the present ? or keep bringing up stuff from 6 months ago, talk about being stuck in the past lmao but I see that you were in AAO so I don't blame you

damn won't even prep us with the team 6 alliance, confirmed broken hahahaha

yeah well we was 21-0 vs u in clw i understand why u diden't accept after that lmfao

oh no, now im scared.... 

8MLsVZr.pnghave fun with 1 sunday event a week :-D

Your clan is brown sticky stuff and you all sound like a bunch of hungry hungry hippos, Spot a pure for me please, btw

lmfao shut up dog ur alliance is trash

m26vkI9.gif

Your clan is brown sticky stuff and you all sound like a bunch of hungry hungry hippos, Spot a pure for me please, btw

Hmm, lets bump this up, how about 120 mains next weekend? We were a main clan after all, if you dont think we can pull that, think again ;)

the main clan critical damage flamed a member of rage that died named CityslickerTom. Fucking disgusting, and that's why you will get no action.

WAAHAHAHAHA SCARED TO PREP US and we don't do that only brown sticky stuff clans like yourself flame the dead l0l

wahahaha olympus deadm26vkI9.gif

ty 4 bump u dog

m26vkI9.gif

Hmm, lets bump this up, how about 120 mains next weekend? We were a main clan after all, if you dont think we can pull that, think again ;)

Break at it again with the hardcore detective skills, turns out CD has always used mains since opening as a "Pure Clan". Offering detective services 5m/hour.http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/25448-cdbrown sticky stuff-clan/

bullied to posting the same posts, grats CD

bullied to posting the same posts, grats CD

Because there's nothing else to say except you're a brown sticky stuff clan that has bought mains since opening.

Break at it again with the hardcore detective skills, turns out CD has always used mains since opening as a "Pure Clan". Offering detective services 5m/hour.http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/25448-cdbrown sticky stuff-clan/

Because there's nothing else to say except you're a brown sticky stuff clan that has bought mains since opening.

CD wins again lmfao stay ez

-20 def wild would be peak and would bring back real pure clanning but at this point I'd settle for -30 or -39

I agree with all of what you say, Would love to see a world with 39-defence, Cd would be back down to 30 pulls and the wilderness wont have brown sticky stuff mains anywhere

You're bigger cowards than Apex lmao

you don't seem to want to drop your mains brotha, guess that means you're excluded from Puretopia...

78d37dfa22bffb95541df87ea2586ada.png

b363f7a44004a0046363cc641dbd14c8.png

Cd thinks they're going to get any events when they bring 80% mains to my weekend pure fights. LMFAO Break at it again with the hardcore detective skills, turns out CD has always used mains since opening as a "Pure Clan". Offering detective services 5m/hour.http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/25448-cdbrown sticky stuff-clan/