Solution to the Mains in MPC

Dill Pickle

Cd thinks they're going to get any events when they bring 80% mains to my weekend pure fights. LMFAO Break at it again with the hardcore detective skills, turns out CD has always used mains since opening as a "Pure Clan". Offering detective services 5m/hour.http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/25448-cdbrown sticky stuff-clan/http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/25456-yes-olympus-sure-did-start-with-addymains-lol/

Hopefully they stop so we can stop  :P

U didnt pull 90 ppl this sunday, that was forsaken a main clan that uses the same cape and we had 50 ppl pull, only saw 5 pures and rest mains in ur fi. Ur lucky we only focused dk and didnt kill ur lame ass members.

watch that mouth of yours or we'll be paying you a visit next weekend as well dickhead

You shall receive ZERO action from us until you no longer need full rune to compete. You'll either close or go back to the main scene. Which is what everyone in this community wants. Just bc @@Hormone calls for you doesn't make you good he is actually pretty poop and was carried by kj and remy 90% of the time.

Grats rage.

You shall receive ZERO action from us until you no longer need full rune to compete. You'll either close or go back to the main scene. Which is what everyone in this community wants. Just bc @@Hormone calls for you doesn't make you good he is actually pretty poop and was carried by kj and remy 90% of the time.

Grats rage.

Doo Val I'm gonna bully your clan until you go inactive like Niglet lmfaoooo you ended after an hour and you had 6 clans with you, holy sbrown sticky stuff Rage sucks LMFAO

Doo Val I'm gonna bully your clan until you go inactive like Niglet lmfaoooo you ended after an hour and you had 6 clans with you, holy sbrown sticky stuff Rage sucks LMFAO

I went inactive before niblet lmao and currently still inactive. But ill return and ass poke you like normal <3 <3 <3 <3