@invictus

Kenan N Kel

all invictus rank, dont have to pay for off. Just pay me to anti-rag xD

I'll pay you in blowjobs if you help me against CD, grab a team-6 cape and join my alliance

depends on how much they pay for my anti-rag service. i've entire 308 raggers under control. xD

Please @@Tannie I need you help me save the pure scene by bringing an army of mains because that's what the alliance has to do to stay alive please help!

I'll pay you in blowjobs if you help me against CD, grab a team-6 cape and join my alliance

Please @@Tannie I need you help me save the pure scene by bringing an army of mains because that's what the alliance has to do to stay alive please help!

there is no more help for the alliance face your fate and die with some dignity.

Someone from cd complaining about us bringing mains LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@@Tannie tbh don't bother with lpc, as long as cd remains no pure scene will remain pure