Question for CD

Nixon

response to the never ending flame train from CD

Listen here buddy, im going to be nice for once and actually tell you whats up. Rage flamed our dead member, what do you expect us to do while they also were mass-training mains to hit us? That we would go all out pures and not hit them back? Nope sir, totally the opposite. Olympus have been a clan slumping for months, they have been irrelevant for months and try to create propaganda on sharkbrew since thats the only way their members can keep the belief. 

They teamed together since its the only way they can compete, and at some point called an lpc named Invictus to help them, while they are denying it, they were only hitting us at corp hill when we had our first encounter, so the "we never helped rage, its only like 2 people" bullbrown sticky stuff is such a fucking lie its unreal. Now why you are teaming with rage i have no fucking clue, you need to tell us. If you want a main-free MPC scene dont look at us since we dont off til OP and Rage are out of business, you can help them all you want, we will keep dicking them every weekend because eventually they will close.

Hope that answered your questions.

Listen here buddy, im going to be nice for once and actually tell you whats up. Rage flamed our dead member, what do you expect us to do while they also were mass-training mains to hit us? That we would go all out pures and not hit them back? Nope sir, totally the opposite. Olympus have been a clan slumping for months, they have been irrelevant for months and try to create propaganda on sharkbrew since thats the only way their members can keep the belief. 

They teamed together since its the only way they can compete, and at some point called an lpc named Invictus to help them, while they are denying it, they were only hitting us at corp hill when we had our first encounter, so the "we never helped rage, its only like 2 people" bullbrown sticky stuff is such a fucking lie its unreal. Now why you are teaming with rage i have no fucking clue, you need to tell us. If you want a main-free MPC scene dont look at us since we dont off til OP and Rage are out of business, you can help them all you want, we will keep dicking them every weekend because eventually they will close.

Hope that answered your questions.

I appreciate that response, I'm relatively new to the scene and people just want to flame, so I come on here and 9/10 threads are CD insulting people. It's hard to get a grasp on what's going on. Hopefully you understand. My drive behind this post was to get a discussion going regarding mains, sans-flamewar. Looks like we're halfway there at least.

From my point of view, they do this as a retaliation to Op.

CD can say it is because of Rage, as Rage is the predominant clan in the "other alliance" but Op used to bring equal, if not more mains than CD before Rage decided they had enough and trained mains themselves.

If we continue in my perspective, CD don't really have a goal in the MPC scene. Goal could be an eventual move to HPC. They will bring mains whether clans team or not, whether clans bring mains or not. I do not see them dropping the mains tbh, although I could be mistaken since they pull more pures than any clan, but bring basically that exact number of mains as well. 

Edit: It also comes because of some passed member who was flamed. I will admit I was not present nor do I know who did it first, but I have seen posts of it. I find it disgusting tbh. I do not know if someone apologized for it.

I appreciate that response, I'm relatively new to the scene and people just want to flame, so I come on here and 9/10 threads are CD insulting people. It's hard to get a grasp on what's going on. Hopefully you understand. My drive behind this post was to get a discussion going regarding mains, sans-flamewar. Looks like we're halfway there at least.

Believe it or not, i dont really care if you dont. At that moment before Rage were mass-training mains, we were getting rid of our mains and focusing on being a pure clan since our leader made a post about us being a pure, pure clan. But Rage decided to ruin that and here we are.

again, forgive me, I'm an outsider, but it seems like everybody uses Sharkbrew to organize events, is there no way of precluding people from participating in Sharkbrew if they bring mains? obviously it's more complicated than that, maybe people just don't care to try to make it fun again, not sure.

There is a way, I'm going to keep hitting OP and Rage if they enter my fucking Wilderness and if you help them then I'm gonna kill you too

There is a way, I'm going to keep hitting OP and Rage if they enter my fucking Wilderness and if you help them then I'm gonna kill you too broccoli l000000000000000000000000000000000000000l btw you're in Apex and pull 20 after being open for a year fucking kys already

lol

You realize OP and Rage bring mains as well, right? How can you be such a blind fucking broccoli? But if you keep helping them then don't cry when you get sent to Lumbridge lmfao

You realize that rage barely has uses any mains at the moment?

Believe it or not, i dont really care if you dont. At that moment before Rage were mass-training mains, we were getting rid of our mains and focusing on being a pure clan since our leader made a post about us being a pure, pure clan. But Rage decided to ruin that and here we are.

Nah, you had mains rage made mains 2. You couldve talked to anyone in rage or publicly that you were dropping mains on the condition that everyone else does it 2.

Nah, you had mains rage made mains 2. You couldve talked to anyone in rage or publicly that you were dropping mains on the condition that everyone else does it 2.

You're too young to know, but we were dropping our mains at that time, and btw no lmfao rage has tons of mains open your eyes please

If all the clans you guys say bring mains agreed not to bring mains on a Saturday, would CD drop mains too?

You're too young to know, but we were dropping our mains at that time, and btw no lmfao rage has tons of mains open your eyes please

Been here from the beginning of rage, i know it all :)

Im one of the mains, barely see any from us, last couple trips 5 max.

Doesnt matter who started/dropped first, i want the mains gone tho (i got MPC acc which i dont use for trips)

CD isn't getting off Rage or OP until their dog-brown sticky stuff leaders post their closing topic. And don't quote my posts you fucking insect CD made you cancel your PK trip today l00000l !seen Dave kyp

I see.

You just want to make excuses for bringing mains...

They mass-trained mains to fight us while we were trying to avoid mains, they flamed our dead member with spams ingame, they teamed with OP a well-known main clan and a clan that is known for teaming with multiple clans.... Yeah we totally make excuses ;)

They mass-trained mains to fight us while we were trying to avoid mains, they flamed our dead member with spams ingame, they teamed with OP a well-known main clan and a clan that is known for teaming with multiple clans.... Yeah we totally make excuses ;)

Yes, they mass trained mains to deal with yours, thats not the point tho.

Talk to rage/op about dropping mains, easy.