@Final Ownage

icy

well i could bring up the fact we pulled double every1 for 4 months but no point tbh

the new era starts soon where therell be no multi clanning

Everything aside, I am actually quite curious to see how the forced cancellation of multiclanning will go. Last time it was very noticable for some HPCs.

well i could bring up the fact we pulled double every1 for 4 months but no point tbh

yeah maybe you can actually get some wildy wins then

also how will FO survive now that theres 2 F2P trips instead of 1 P2P & F2P? Remember last time? Hehe.

actually now that i think about it, it doesnt even matter because you're #3 P2P now

4 months but did u ever beat us in a return fight when we fought down 20-30?

You mean the era that entails you hiding in mpc times? Yeah, sounds like fo's doing gr8 you're doing a good job showing that. 

And I guess those 4 months you're talking about don't refer to 2 weeks ago when you canceled and last week when you pulled 20 and debated canceling. 

Nice anni bro LMFAO

Btw which anni was this? Considering you closed like 5x last year...?

yeah ctrl is ded

You mean the era that entails you hiding in mpc times? Yeah, sounds like fo's doing gr8 you're doing a good job showing that. 

And I guess those 4 months you're talking about don't refer to 2 weeks ago when you canceled and last week when you pulled 20 and debated canceling. 

yeah ctrl is ded

So is EOM

perfected in a 47v47, 84-0 jcup, dead anniversary and can't beat foe without mains and hasn't since like 2015 l00l,