CD in Panic Mode?

What will your tactics be like now? Same old brown sticky stuff where you team with every hpc to up your pulls? 

Don't talk brown sticky stuff when you have 60 on ts and you only have 30 ingame.

You must have forgotten the days CD struggled to hit 30 ingame, lobbying most of the trip while OP maintained 70+ - killing CD in single or multi anytime they entered the wild - which in turn had them hiding in Imperial capes for over a month. Or perhaps you didn't attend those trips. I don't blame you - most CD members didn't.

What will your tactics be like now? Same old brown sticky stuff where you team with every hpc to up your pulls? 

Don't talk brown sticky stuff when you have 60 on ts and you only have 30 ingame.

You just described CD stupidhead...

For 3 weeks now (with BvG being inactive), we've had you at 30 (on ur level 20s and level 120s that no-one can hit l0l) Ingame for hours on end, and you come on sharkbrew acting like you've won anything. You, Me, and TBR knows that your clan is dead, and dying. And he specifically tells his rank team, and any other sharkbrew warriors to come and post as much propaganda on this site as possible, so your clan won't seem dead as fuck. But guess what, brother... It's dead as fuck.

Now if you want to stop being dead as fuck, you best stop bringing mains, or we're going to deaded you even more.

ur clan is dogbrown sticky stuff, no quality lmfao

my clan is killing yours lmfao

did  you just say CD has no quality lol? you cry about mains when olympus is also known as a main clan but diffrence between your clan and mines is we wear our own cape and beat apex. lol

did  you just say CD has no quality lol? you cry about mains when olympus is also known as a main clan but diffrence between your clan and mines is we wear our own cape and beat apex. lol

It's not even CD prepping either, it's just imperial in their capes, so shut the fuck up lmfao, As I said, CD has no quality. Last time CD didn't have HPC invites/Supremacy babys close into them, they always got 3-0'd by every clan (they stopped prepping for a year lmfao), but now that a dead clan closed into them they grew the balls to start prepping? and then they all talk brown sticky stuff about how they want to prep us but they ban all of our ranks from IRC, and ignore us? lmfao.

How is olympus known as a main clan when we literally have more pures than you. Stop piping up when you're in a main clan that doesn't plan on dropping mains in the wilderness because they know they'd get bopped. Ever seen a CD mass without any mains? Me neither, because you'd literally have only 40 pures.

My clan is better than yours, and your clan can't compete at all, hence why they're back at edge spamming with bots LMFAO

You must have forgotten the days CD struggled to hit 30 ingame, lobbying most of the trip while OP maintained 70+ - killing CD in single or multi anytime they entered the wild - which in turn had them hiding in Imperial capes for over a month. Or perhaps you didn't attend those trips. I don't blame you - most CD members didn't.

I can also talk about the past, do you remember when niblet was asking TBR for help, because they were fighting you down opts, and now you share the same cape, which is a disgrace. Or when you were teaming with doom, as dooms last resort against us because we were simply too good and had pulls of 110+ every single weekend? Do you remember how after doom left you were nowhere to be seen and began a slump in which you would rely on hpc clans in the future. 

You can say all that brown sticky stuff you want, were the #1 MPC clan at this moment, and will be in the future. Think im wrong? Prove to me that im wrong then, go ahead.

I can also talk about the past, do you remember when niblet was asking TBR for help, because they were fighting you down opts, and now you share the same cape, which is a disgrace. Or when you were teaming with doom, as dooms last resort against us because we were simply too good and had pulls of 110+ every single weekend? Do you remember how after doom left you were nowhere to be seen and began a slump in which you would rely on hpc clans in the future. 

You can say all that brown sticky stuff you want, were the #1 MPC clan at this moment, and will be in the future. Think im wrong? Prove to me that im wrong then, go ahead.

Let the games begin.

It's not even CD prepping either, it's just imperial in their capes, so shut the fuck up lmfao, As I said, CD has no quality. Last time CD didn't have HPC invites/Supremacy babys close into them, they always got 3-0'd by every clan (they stopped prepping for a year lmfao), but now that a dead clan closed into them they grew the balls to start prepping? and then they all talk brown sticky stuff about how they want to prep us but they ban all of our ranks from IRC, and ignore us? lmfao.

How is olympus known as a main clan when we literally have more pures than you. Stop piping up when you're in a main clan that doesn't plan on dropping mains in the wilderness because they know they'd get bopped. Ever seen a CD mass without any mains? Me neither, because you'd literally have only 40 pures.

My clan is better than yours, and your clan can't compete at all.

then why dont you get your useless ranks to ask CD for a prep? oh yeah forgot you only beat imperial with ips stfu u rat keep crying about imperial closing into cd lmfao you know youre broken when a dead clan is brought up every day lol. #imperial

Why dont u mention the plenty of level 30s you multi log to stand on fights, aswell as the 120s, and don't forget about the mass invites of kids who don't even sit on teamspeak.

oh and lets not forgot the endless mains that you seem to love bringing, You have respected on a PURE CLANNING Website, yet you're in a clan that constantly prides themselves on bringing Mains, and "destroying the mpc scene", Your 100 pull is nothing but mass invites, HPC retards sitting in your cape (supremacy and cp),

You do realize that olympus has a stronger core than your clan? I doubt any of your imperial kids will stay in CD once there's a scene merge, seeing as all of them belong to supremacy,eop, or cp. KYP PLEASE, You guys are using edge spammers now, because you see that Scenes are merging, so you're afraid of how little your pull is going to be. Fucking cauliflower clan lmfao

We don´t have 30s multilogged.

We don´t have mass invites.

Every MPC except for Apex and Ruin, brings mains, so don´t pull that card.

Gl

Pipe down cos Hittin is also in CD now. We all know hittin killed op once never forget wahahahaah

then why dont you get your useless ranks to ask CD for a prep? oh yeah forgot you only beat imperial with ips stfu u rat keep crying about imperial closing into cd lmfao you know youre broken when a dead clan is brought up every day lol. #imperial

we're 2-0 against imp v2 rip your dead clan, also - we've been asking but if you've read, they ban all of our ranks and ignore us. How we going to get a prep when you wont prep us? lmfao #olympusclosedyourclan #mostlybvgclosedyourclan #cdisamainclan #theyforcedyoutomakeatanklmfao #poorentanglesucksatbeingapuresohejoinsamainclantomakehimselffeelbetter

The anger on this topic when all I did was show CD autotyping an open CC for recruits accurately displays the state of their clan if nothing else.

sick irl u bundle of twigsgot l0l no1 cares about spammers in 2k16 hittin killed u long time ago he will do it again this saturday expect HIM

we're 2-0 against imp v2 rip your dead clan, also - we've been asking but if you've read, they ban all of our ranks and ignore us. How we going to get a prep when you wont prep us? lmfao #olympusclosedyourclan #mostlybvgclosedyourclan #cdisamainclan #theyforcedyoutomakeatanklmfao #poorentanglesucksatbeingapuresohejoinsamainclantomakehimselffeelbetter

? not sure if youre being brainded or brainded???? you call cd a main clan cause we out main you lmao?

Does this mean Olympus will finally stick to using their capes? if ye then i cant wait to smash u and Rage. You couldnt take us 2 vs 1 which is why you called other clans for help, and you really think you have a chance 1 vs 1 lmfao good Bvg. We will still outpull both of you and we will still remain #1 despite what you think will happen. The only time you can claim #1 is if you beat us in your own cape on your own 1 vs 1 without any help, which haven't happened for months.

We don´t have 30s multilogged.

We don´t have mass invites.

Every MPC except for Apex and Ruin, brings mains, so don´t pull that card.

Gl

I can provide pictures of every single statement I've made, and also your brown sticky stuff leaders cry about our "alliance" when this was yours not too long ago to fight rage (alone) hence why us and rage are now allied.

Literally, if you go onto CDs official yt channel the 2nd video they ever uploaded(as an LPC) shows them using 3-4 mains to fight pures. Your clan started with the mains, my clan is going to finish you and your mains.

You guys invite anyone and everyone you can. everybody knows it. I also have juicy logs and boards that i am not allowed to post yet, but yeah. Your clan is dead, and it's because they decided to start something that they couldn't handle.

2d4628c87e0a48789a753ea57f3a93a5.png

c6d6a93c607686c56d94ff70b22eaca6.png

ffRj2PQ.png

Not to mention, the only reason you have IMPERIAL in your capes right now, is because don is a spastic who threatens to dox his members if they join any other clan other than your main clan.

8dcc5ab6cfed5ef2a65016ce6a5e8d7d.png

I can provide pictures of every single statement I've made, and also your brown sticky stuff leaders cry about our "alliance" when this was yours not too long ago to fight rage (alone) hence why us and rage are now allied.

Literally, if you go onto CDs official yt channel the 2nd video they ever uploaded(as an LPC) shows them using 3-4 mains to fight pures. Your clan started with the mains, my clan is going to finish you and your mains.

You guys invite anyone and everyone you can. everybody knows it. I also have juicy logs and boards that i am not allowed to post yet, but yeah. Your clan is dead, and it's because they decided to start something that they couldn't handle.

ffRj2PQ.png

Not to mention, the only reason you have IMPERIAL in your capes right now, is because don is a spastic who threatens to dox his members if they join any other clan other than your main clan.

Nice try, but:

Those are not level 30s, that´s fallen who were sniping IV, a clan that´s been helping Rage for quite a while now.

What´s the point of posting old pictures of our mains? We don´t deny that we bring them, just like OP and Rage.

We have always fought 1v2, 1v3, etc. and come out on top and you being indenial is not going to change that.

ffRj2PQ.png

good for don then? half imp members joined ruin btw and there was no dox. Why would any1 join rage or olympus when they have dog brown sticky stuff quality? pls tell me

Nice try, but:

Those are not level 30s, that´s fallen who were sniping IV, a clan that´s been helping Rage for quite a while now.

What´s the point of posting old pictures of our mains? We don´t deny that we bring them, just like OP and Rage.

We have always fought 1v2, 1v3, etc. and come out on top and you being indenial is not going to change that.

Yup, you being at 30 ingame for 2+ hours every weekend is definitely you "coming out on top" lmfao. I can also link you every weekend video in the past two months, and pictures of our ending- compared to where we left you at (30 ingame)

And this saturday, i'll make sure to get the fall in of the level 20s and level 120s in CD capes just standing on the fight. You aren't fighting 1v2,1v3 Etc:. You have multiple clans in one cape, including a zerk clan and an actual main clan. and still, like 15 axis kids. stop denying the truth, it's going to come back to bite you

sick irl u bundle of twigsgot l0l no1 cares about spammers in 2k16 hittin killed u long time ago he will do it again this saturday expect HIM

? not sure if youre being brainded or brainded???? you call cd a main clan cause we out main you lmao?

No, i called you a main clan because you don't plan on dropping the mains, and you've been bringing them since early 2015 as an LPC to compete with clans, even then.

good for don then? half imp members joined ruin btw and there was no dox. Why would any1 join rage or olympus when they have dog brown sticky stuff quality? pls tell me

dogbrown sticky stuff quality but we're 2-0 against you.

Yup, you being at 30 ingame for 2+ hours every weekend is definitely you "coming out on top" lmfao. I can also link you every weekend video in the past two months, and pictures of our ending- compared to where we left you at (30 ingame)

And this saturday, i'll make sure to get the fall in of the level 20s and level 120s in CD capes just standing on the fight. You aren't fighting 1v2,1v3 Etc:. You have multiple clans in one cape, including a zerk clan and an actual main clan. and still, like 15 axis kids. stop denying the truth, it's going to come back to bite you

No, i called you a main clan because you don't plan on dropping the mains, and you've been bringing them since early 2015 as an LPC to compete with clans, even then.

we have more quality than olympussy and rage combined lol the teaming will never stop so why drop the mains??

We do have a few level 120s (who can´t even hit you unless the fight is at gdz)

But the rest of the bullbrown sticky stuff you made up is just hilarious, LOL.

lmfao i think bvg has u brainwashed. nice leaks btw

we have more quality than olympussy and rage combined lol the teaming will never stop so why drop the mains??

The teaming only started because all you did was bring mains to fight rage. The teaming will stop once we see 0 or even 1-5 mains, but your leaders are too far dead to drop the mains, because if they stopped bringing mains then they would not longer pull 80, and could no longer compete.

I dare you to mention to one of your ranks, or ask them when will they drop the mains, or why are they bringing them, the excuse they make is "we wont stop bringing them until rage closes", with a mentality like that, it's no wonder why the PURE community is backlashing at them, tell me- and i want you to answer this, When was the last time you've seen a CD mass without mains? never. because there are only going to be ~30-40 of them, Olympus or Rage masses always has 40-50 1-39 defence accounts towards leaving mass, and we aren't afraid to mass without mains, what does that tell you?

My clan takes pride in being pure, and using pures, but we will continue to bring mains until CD decides to stop using theirs, all you guys do is come on sb saying "LOLOL 1v500000 NP", but you get cleared the entire time, and at the same time, the only remaining people once we clear you are 110s or 120s that our accounts can't hit. So i don't see how you guys are winning any "rivalry" because you can honestly barely call it that, CD is getting railed every weekend and what are they doing??? bringing more and more mains.

Things are only going to get worse for your clan, but I can see things getting better once you guys stop bringing mains.

The teaming only started because all you did was bring mains to fight rage. The teaming will stop once we see 0 or even 1-5 mains, but your leaders are too far dead to drop the mains, because if they stopped bringing mains then they would not longer pull 80, and could no longer compete.

I dare you to mention to one of your ranks, or ask them when will they drop the mains, or why are they bringing them, the excuse they make is "we wont stop bringing them until rage closes", with a mentality like that, it's no wonder why the PURE community is backlashing at them, tell me- and i want you to answer this, When was the last time you've seen a CD mass without mains? never. because there are only going to be ~30-40 of them, Olympus or Rage masses always has 40-50 1-39 defence accounts towards leaving mass, and we aren't afraid to mass without mains, what does that tell you?

My clan takes pride in being pure, and using pures, but we will continue to bring mains until CD decides to stop using theirs, all you guys do is come on sb saying "LOLOL 1v500000 NP", but you get cleared the entire time, and at the same time, the only remaining people once we clear you are 110s or 120s that our accounts can't hit. So i don't see how you guys are winning any "rivalry" because you can honestly barely call it that, CD is getting railed every weekend and what are they doing??? bringing more and more mains.

Things are only going to get worse for your clan, but I can see things getting better once you guys stop bringing mains.

you just went from 0-autism real fast youre only going anti-main cause you got out mained by CD. You say youre not scared to lose but wont prep CD? you do knnow cw is only pures right? maybe if ur ranks werent useless af you would see CD dicking you in CW too.

We do have a few level 120s (who can´t even hit you unless the fight is at gdz)

But the rest of the bullbrown sticky stuff you made up is just hilarious, LOL.

You literally have a small team of level 3s and 10s to sit on our fights in your capes, while be it they are probably looters, you guys probably pay them to sit in your capes the entire time. 

And ofcourse you have like 10-15 120s stand on the fight, you can't fight anyone without hiding your pures under your mains, You guys would legit lose a return fight if you didn't have 30 people standing over the fight that we couldn't attack, but those 30 kisd that we can't attack are the reason why you guys can't get cleared, because none of us can attack them, my side is winning this "rivalry" and your side is only bringing more and more mains/invites to combat it, instead of dropping the mains.

You do know that if your braindead clan drops their mains that there will be no alliance, and you can go back to having your rivalry with whoever you so choose, aslong as you don't bring your mains?

lmfao i think bvg has u brainwashed. nice leaks btw

bvg has only gotten active recently, the only brainwashed person here is you. I know the facts, i state them, It's you who chooses to listen or not.