CD in Panic Mode?

you just went from 0-autism real fast youre only going anti-main cause you got out mained by CD. You say youre not scared to lose but wont prep CD? you do knnow cw is only pures right? maybe if ur ranks werent useless af you would see CD dicking you in CW too.

I already told you that cd isn't responding to rage or olympus on IRC, they said they were going to declare, but i don't see it?

We've been anti main the entire time, but we aren't going to only bring accounts with 1-39 defence if we're constantly being camped by mains.

Now, can you stop personally attacking, and actually try and have a conversation? or are you here to simply have an arguement even though you know that I have the facts.

You literally have a small team of level 3s and 10s to sit on our fights in your capes, while be it they are probably looters, you guys probably pay them to sit in your capes the entire time. 

And ofcourse you have like 10-15 120s stand on the fight, you can't fight anyone without hiding your pures under your mains, You guys would legit lose a return fight if you didn't have 30 people standing over the fight that we couldn't attack, but those 30 kisd that we can't attack are the reason why you guys can't get cleared, because none of us can attack them, my side is winning this "rivalry" and your side is only bringing more and more mains/invites to combat it, instead of dropping the mains.

You do know that if your braindead clan drops their mains that there will be no alliance, and you can go back to having your rivalry with whoever you so choose, aslong as you don't bring your mains?

bvg has only gotten active recently, the only brainwashed person here is you. I know the facts, i state them, It's you who chooses to listen or not.

please explain how am i brainwashed? idc if CD brings mains???? wasnt rage mass training CD to break them in the first place? and isnt CD fighting a 1v6 rivalry lol? how dumb can u be mate

please explain how am i brainwashed? idc if CD brings mains???? wasnt rage mass training CD to break them in the first place? and isnt CD fighting a 1v6 rivalry lol? how dumb can u be mate

it's not 1v6 because you already have multiple clans in t7, but none of your ranks are acknowledging them, Rage mass trained about 15 mains, because at the time that's how much cd had, Why not fight fire with fire? Every time CD brings mains, it's because they can't compete in the rivalry they've gotten themselves into. CD got butthurt because rage was firing back with mains of their own. CD has always had a squad of mains sniping fights and picking out callers/ranks. 

I already told you that cd isn't responding to rage or olympus on IRC, they said they were going to declare, but i don't see it?

We've been anti main the entire time, but we aren't going to only bring accounts with 1-39 defence if we're constantly being camped by mains.

Now, can you stop personally attacking, and actually try and have a conversation? or are you here to simply have an arguement even though you know that I have the facts.

? all i see is you crying about mains when you dont even have the quality to prep CD so you make up lies about CD not responding to rage/op ?

it's not 1v6 because you already have multiple clans in t7, but none of your ranks are acknowledging them, Rage mass trained about 15 mains, because at the time that's how much cd had, Why not fight fire with fire? Every time CD brings mains, it's because they can't compete in the rivalry they've gotten themselves into. CD got butthurt because rage was firing back with mains of their own. CD has always had a squad of mains sniping fights and picking out callers/ranks. 

we always have 100 on ts but dw this weekend i will "acknowledge" sv/df/rot/sup/posion/ and any1 who hates the rage/op alliance LOL

kk whatever you say bro-ham

was ez btw are you done being brainwashed tho?

? you never prep'd after lol. stick to taking enjoyment every time you win a mini(LMFAO) cause we all know you dont have the quality to prep any clan right now.

We didn't get the chance to, because your clan closed :-( We'll gladly prep any clan actually - looks at us beating ruin, Surprisingly, apex has better quality than ruin atm, Idk if it's the scim pushes or what, but they've definitely gotten better than ruin. CD on the other hand, wont even accept our requests, and come on sharkbrew trying to make it seem like it's us declining, or ducking the requests

We didn't get the chance to, because your clan closed :-( We'll gladly prep any clan actually - looks at us beating ruin, Surprisingly, apex has better quality than ruin atm, Idk if it's the scim pushes or what, but they've definitely gotten better than ruin. CD on the other hand, wont even accept our requests, and come on sharkbrew trying to make it seem like it's us declining, or ducking the requests

imperial declared on you for 3months straight lmfao ur so brainwashed. And we beat apex btw so idk why you bringing up ruin? keep crying tho im just havin a good laugh with a couple of mates on teamspeak.

imperial declared on you for 3months straight lmfao ur so brainwashed. And we beat apex btw so idk why you bringing up ruin? keep crying tho im just havin a good laugh with a couple of mates on teamspeak.

doubt it, seeing as ur in cd- you have no friends tbh. 

And you declared on us, but you never responded to our counter declarations lmfao. Imperial closed into CD, Cd doesn't go clanwars, but instead has puppet imperial do clanwars for them, while they continue to get railed in wilderness, and get 0 action anywhere else. Drop the mains and CD won't be the laughing stock of the community.

doubt it, seeing as ur in cd- you have no friends tbh. 

And you declared on us, but you never responded to our counter declarations lmfao. Imperial closed into CD, Cd doesn't go clanwars, but instead has puppet imperial do clanwars for them, while they continue to get railed in wilderness, and get 0 action anywhere else. Drop the mains and CD won't be the laughing stock of the community.

you never counter declared l000000l youre a pussy when it comes to backing up all that talk. "0 action" but we ended you twice this week 1 iteming you like the rats you guys are and bvg gave us multiple ZGS's.

you never counter declared l000000l youre a pussy when it comes to backing up all that talk. "0 action" but we ended you twice this week 1 iteming you like the rats you guys are and bvg gave us multiple ZGS's.

you didn't end us, actually we made you end after about 30 minutes of you showing up to a fun midweek, just to 1item rag. You can keep the ZGS's bvg literally has ~100+ banked ty, Don't know if you're knew to clanning, but loots don't matter when you're out for the clear and the win. you can keep telling yourself whatever you want, but in the end, you're all a bunch of nerds following olympus around in P2P trying to ruin their trips, but failing because you get outreturned and beat in a rag war.

you didn't end us, actually we made you end after about 30 minutes of you showing up to a fun midweek, just to 1item rag. You can keep the ZGS's bvg literally has ~100+ banked ty, Don't know if you're knew to clanning, but loots don't matter when you're out for the clear and the win. you can keep telling yourself whatever you want, but in the end, you're all a bunch of nerds following olympus around in P2P trying to ruin their trips, but failing because you get outreturned and beat in a rag war.

you do realize we "follow" you around p2p cause your leaks want to get paid 500k right??? and idk if youre new to english you foreign fuck its "new" not "knew"

you do realize we "follow" you around p2p cause your leaks want to get paid 500k right??? and idk if youre new to english you foreign fuck its "new" not "knew"

doesn't matter how I spelled it, you understood what I meant, not hard to get a leak in us when we're always actively recruiting pures, and getting new faces into the community. The leaks eventually get found (like yesterdays leak to that main clan). You act like it's hard to get leaks into any pure clan lmfao

doesn't matter how I spelled it, you understood what I meant, not hard to get a leak in us when we're always actively recruiting pures, and getting new faces into the community. The leaks eventually get found (like yesterdays leak to that main clan). You act like it's hard to get leaks into any pure clan lmfao

and you think thats the only leak CD has in olympus?? stick to minis youre not ready for preps.

and you think thats the only leak CD has in olympus?? stick to minis youre not ready for preps.

you think we don't have literally 10 leaks in cd? one of them is bound to get promoted lmfao. Keep sticking to mains in the wilderness, you're not ready for our pures in preps.

you think we don't have literally 10 leaks in cd? one of them is bound to get promoted lmfao. Keep sticking to mains in the wilderness, you're not ready for our pures in preps.

u just went from 0-austism again, u do 25v25 preps LOLOLOL kys

Bruh Olympus talkign about a slump when they've been pulling 30-50 the last 2 months while we've been pulling 70-100, they have had a change of officials and they lose f2p preps to apex, worst f2p prepping clan, while also limiting their aftermath topics on sharkbrew because they wear someone elses capes while having an absolutely terrible pull every weekend.

7Xrt1Yi.gif

Think you should worry about your own clan buddy lmfao

ur clan is dead, and imperial alone can't even pull 20 hence why the last preps we had against them were like 20v20s and op had to sit ~10 people.

? lol what now we're making up bull brown sticky stuff? mfw "op had to sit 10" lmfao what a broccoli DAMN