CD in Panic Mode?

I do not see CD struggling in this new scene for now at least. From what I heard they are already expecting 90+ so they will be okay.

If that was true tbr wouldnt be making fake accs to say yes on sign ups, wouldnt be sucking on rots Dick for extra 120's, and wouldnt be mass recruiting with auto spammers (wich is knowned to bring in the brown sticky stufftiest quality). But in a clan thats run like north korea you cant expect their members to have half a brain and see the bad situation they trully are in.

Does op really think they have a chance now? Lmfaoooo , you've been slumping for about 3 months, 1 of them not even in your pwn capes! You team with about 3 clans and still get no win. YOU GOT 3-0 BY APEXXXX lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

. CD IS STILL WINNING BUDDY. Pipe the fuck down your clan is dead brooooooo lololol

Does op really think they have a chance now? Lmfaoooo , you've been slumping for about 3 months, 1 of them not even in your pwn capes! You team with about 3 clans and still get no win. YOU GOT 3-0 BY APEXXXX lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

. CD IS STILL WINNING BUDDY. Pipe the fuck down your clan is dead brooooooo lololol

Dont panic

Trust me broski, none of us are panicing ;)

Why you keep quoting then just dont panic, every clan closes

Somebody should tell that to Rage leaders so they move past lvl 2 wild

You should get your glasses

Also

Dont panic

O

N

T

P

A

N

I

C

Your leaders are the ones making dumbass choices I had a good laugh.

Stop panicing

We are making good choices i mean , weve been pulling 100+ pures for about 2 months, while your whole clan choking on niblets balls not even pulling 25

Howufeelin

This dude doesnt understand clans that been opened for a year have retired members, i get it tho impact lasted 2 and a half days

niggas are retired for a reason ragepiss is a pisser clan lmfao why would they waste time logging in just to get killed by cd?

We are making good choices i mean , weve been pulling 100+ pures for about 2 months, while your whole clan choking on niblets balls not even pulling 25

Howufeelin

What are you 12?

Or do you have your mouth were your ass should be? Everytime you say something is always bullbrown sticky stuff must be a pain being your parents, or is that something that happens after a lot of inbreeding? Sure seems like it.

Also thats the opts you have ingame 25 10 being 120s 15 being level 3-40 come on now, every dog has his days and CD days are gone, as you can see you mass recruiting edge, faking sign ups, keep calling PPL from the main community, you dun goofed now your clan will close