CD in Panic Mode?

With Olympus having 70 Yes's signed up for Saturday along with Rage expecting well over 100, not to mention losing significant Imperial numbers to Supremacy -  CD have brought back their W308 autotypers.

On top of this, Ruin has left the CD alliance - leaving them with no help from other pure clans.

Is this a sign of the inevitable slump?

Discuss.

qMiUtJE.png

PffthahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahHahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahshshshshhahshahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

Bruh Olympus talkign about a slump when they've been pulling 30-50 the last 2 months while we've been pulling 70-100, they have had a change of officials and they lose f2p preps to apex, worst f2p prepping clan, while also limiting their aftermath topics on sharkbrew because they wear someone elses capes while having an absolutely terrible pull every weekend.

7Xrt1Yi.gif

Think you should worry about your own clan buddy lmfao

Bruh Olympus talkign about a slump when they've been pulling 30-50 the last 2 months while we've been pulling 70-100, they have had a change of officials and they lose f2p preps to apex, worst f2p prepping clan, while also limiting their aftermath topics on sharkbrew because they wear someone elses capes while having an absolutely terrible pull every weekend.

7Xrt1Yi.gif

Haha trust me buddy

if you were in as good of a position as you think TBR wouldn't be talking like he has been on your forums recently

btw, difference is im back now - i haven't played since i slumped your clan to 20 pulls in imperial capes. im the worst thing that could happen to cd rn

You're trying way too hard to hide the fact that your clan is slumping

We've been pulling 100s for the past month, while you had to merge capes with multiple clans to fight us

Goodluck this weekend

Why dont u mention the plenty of level 30s you multi log to stand on fights, aswell as the 120s, and don't forget about the mass invites of kids who don't even sit on teamspeak.

oh and lets not forgot the endless mains that you seem to love bringing, You have respected on a PURE CLANNING Website, yet you're in a clan that constantly prides themselves on bringing Mains, and "destroying the mpc scene", Your 100 pull is nothing but mass invites, HPC retards sitting in your cape (supremacy and cp),

You do realize that olympus has a stronger core than your clan? I doubt any of your imperial kids will stay in CD once there's a scene merge, seeing as all of them belong to supremacy,eop, or cp. KYP PLEASE, You guys are using edge spammers now, because you see that Scenes are merging, so you're afraid of how little your pull is going to be. Fucking cauliflower clan lmfao

Haha trust me buddy

if you were in as good of a position as you think TBR wouldn't be talking like he has been on your forums recently

btw, difference is im back now - i haven't played since i slumped your clan to 20 pulls in imperial capes. im the worst thing that could happen to cd rn

? you are no threat l0l. Who cares if your back op will forever beg any clan that hates cd to help them LOL. i think u got baited asking dk for help :P

? you are no threat l0l. Who cares if your back op will forever beg any clan that hates cd to help them LOL. i think u got baited asking dk for help :P

ur clan is dogbrown sticky stuff, no quality lmfao

7Xrt1Yi.gif

my clan is killing yours lmfao

Haha trust me buddy

What will your tactics be like now? Same old brown sticky stuff where you team with every hpc to up your pulls? 

Don't talk brown sticky stuff when you have 60 on ts and you only have 30 ingame.