CD in Panic Mode?

niggas are retired for a reason ragepiss is a pisser clan lmfao why would they waste time logging in just to get killed by cd?

The hate you have to a dungeons and dragons based java game pink clan is actually impressive, you dont even let your brain make sense. Do you even read what you write?

Rage has over 90 yes's our pull will be 100+ forsure op will pull 70+ forsure and our focus will still 100% be cd in our own Capes , and guess what hpcs are down to close cd aswell so gl retards. Even your main invites will log after 30 mins.

What are you 12?

Or do you have your mouth were your ass should be? Everytime you say something is always bullbrown sticky stuff must be a pain being your parents, or is that something that happens after a lot of inbreeding? Sure seems like it.

Also thats the opts you have ingame 25 10 being 120s 15 being level 3-40 come on now, every dog has his days and CD days are gone, as you can see you mass recruiting edge, faking sign ups, keep calling PPL from the main community, you dun goofed now your clan will close

Lmfaooooo seems like i triggered you bro , i bet you infact do swallow some balls during your daily routine. I suggest you try some punani my friend , very tasty . But if you like the shlong up your poohole is fine tooo . Not all of us are created equal . Bahahaha

Are you seriously talking about opts? Dude , you haven't pulled 30 in 2 MONTHS. & thats including the mains you bring . Not to mention you haven't even wore your own cape you cauliflower rat. NOT TO MENTION, you got 3-0 by apex. DO YOU REALLY THINK, your clan is on a comeup? Lmfaoooo stop being delusional dude , your clan is still slumping and you're gonna get demoralized this weekend bundle of twigsgot stay ezzzz

Rage has over 90 yes's our pull will be 100+ forsure op will pull 70+ forsure and our focus will still 100% be cd in our own Capes , and guess what hpcs are down to close cd aswell so gl retards. Even your main invites will log after 30 mins.

Your a fucking dumbass if u think ur the only one with hpcs on ur side lmaooooo. Gl tomatotttt

Lmfaooooo seems like i triggered you bro , i bet you infact do swallow some balls during your daily routine. I suggest you try some punani my friend , very tasty . But if you like the shlong up your poohole is fine tooo . Not all of us are created equal . Bahahaha

Are you seriously talking about opts? Dude , you haven't pulled 30 in 2 MONTHS. & thats including the mains you bring . Not to mention you haven't even wore your own cape you cauliflower rat. NOT TO MENTION, you got 3-0 by apex. DO YOU REALLY THINK, your clan is on a comeup? Lmfaoooo stop being delusional dude , your clan is still slumping and you're gonna get demoralized this weekend bundle of twigsgot stay ezzzz

Your a fucking dumbass if u think ur the only one with hpcs on ur side lmaooooo. Gl tomatotttt

What you got cp another main clan and then supremacy? Pulling as much as fi ? I could probably talk to Sam and tell him I'll join Cp and he will focus cd bc I told him too lol

OK its comfirmed. You ARE the product of inbreeding, keep up with medical check ups inbreeding can create fucked up genetics that will make you act as cauliflower as you do. And I know its really not your fault but you owe it to yourself atleast a check up to see what can be done. You are making some really bad potato masher jokes in 2k16 and spewing propaganda thats easily proven wrong. I suggest you pick up a book, learn some social skills forreal pick up a pen and write this down btw for free if you say punani to any girl her pussy will become as dry as the sahara desert, even if its not directed to her she will never see you as a possible mate. Also your clan is closing and you seem pretty mad...........

What you got cp another main clan and then supremacy? Pulling as much as fi ? I could probably talk to Sam and tell him I'll join Cp and he will focus cd bc I told him too lol

Lmaoooooo talking about main clans when ur a main . Gz on 40 deff you halfbaked tomato lolololol

OK its comfirmed. You ARE the product of inbreeding, keep up with medical check ups inbreeding can create fucked up genetics that will make you act as cauliflower as you do. And I know its really not your fault but you owe it to yourself atleast a check up to see what can be done. You are making some really bad potato masher jokes in 2k16 and spewing propaganda thats easily proven wrong. I suggest you pick up a book, learn some social skills forreal pick up a pen and write this down btw for free if you say punani to any girl her pussy will become as dry as the sahara desert, even if its not directed to her she will never see you as a possible mate. Also your clan is closing and you seem pretty mad...........

And here is some dumbass making incest jokes in 2k16. Lmfaooooo , only a socially disturbed kid would say "get some social skills" llolll . And nothing i said is WRONG. Where are your facts , you said its proven, wheres the proof . We all know your clan is slumping and its only gonna get worse . Btw you do need to stop sucking on some balls sooner or later you're gonna have little hermit crabs climbing our of your throat. And no ones madddd , you're just ez just like your clan . ;)

I got 2 pures? :s difference is you won't see me on my 40 def acc at the trips.

Change name/ lent main . Same thing buddy

I got 2 pures? :s difference is you won't see me on my 40 def acc at the trips.

And here is some dumbass making incest jokes in 2k16. Lmfaooooo , only a socially disturbed kid would say "get some social skills" llolll . And nothing i said is WRONG. Where are your facts , you said its proven, wheres the proof . We all know your clan is slumping and its only gonna get worse . Btw you do need to stop sucking on some balls sooner or later you're gonna have little hermit crabs climbing our of your throat. And no ones madddd , you're just ez just like your clan . ;)

Did you actually reply, g you have no self respect

Why would I change my name to go to a brown sticky stuffty weekend trip. I don't attend most of those.

Damn thats new, fighting in your own cape on weekends..