Plus One

Duval

why are you still quoting me dude lmao

bc you tried sooooo hard to make something out of nothing and got kyp'd. Never in your life quote me again unless your ready for what's coming. Goofy

so it was true this farmer retired from runescape.com to play star wars lmao

You are dumb

have u seen this farmer irl lmfao, the fucking weirdo has nothing better to do

opinions = biased

op logic lmfao

Have you looked at yourself lately? You look like a smashed pineapple you goofy

you're missing the point. AAO, Impact, RD, & Imperial not only did more good in their time than you, Rage had nothing to do with their closing. It's like you're celebrating the convenience of your circumstances - who fucking does that

Wait, Impact going 4-13 is doing better than Rage? Rage focusing Impact and Imperial had nothing to do with their closure? From an unbiased point of view, you are a complete fucking moron and should go to night school tomato. 

@@Duval so did vitality, excel, pop, bv

I stopped caring after 20 lmfao. It was mainly to show the current ranking of clans but you got some real ass sore children on this site so its however you wanna view this to topic. At the end of the day it doesn't change the fact rage is #1

like 4 other clans on there closed

Read above

you're missing the point. AAO, Impact, RD, & Imperial not only did more good in their time than you, Rage had nothing to do with their closing. It's like you're celebrating the convenience of your circumstances - who fucking does that

No hes celebrating the fact that in a downhill community where nothings seems to last rage being one of the newer clans can and are putting in the work to thrive in a era that virtual 0 new clans can last

I stopped caring after 20 lmfao. It was mainly to show the current ranking of clans but you got some real ass sore children on this site so its however you wanna view this to topic. At the end of the day it doesn't change the fact rage is #1

Read above

But in your own uploaded picture it says that foe is #1, I don't get your point

But in your own uploaded picture it says that foe is #1, I don't get your point

Jesus Christ dude why is everyone on this site so fucking dumb. Foe and rage are not in the same bracket but I guess I had to spell it out for your small brain to comprehend that huh.

Please do exit my topic and go back to grade school.

No hes celebrating the fact that in a downhill community where nothings seems to last rage being one of the newer clans can and are putting in the work to thrive in a era that virtual 0 new clans can last

Don't even bother explaining anything to this child he obviously reads what he wants and only understands small words like cat and dog and suck and dead. I'm not wasting my time on explaining anything else to the moron. This is the staff sb promotes. They should make sure the staff they promote made it past the 7th grade

Jesus Christ dude why is everyone on this site so fucking dumb. Foe and rage are not in the same bracket but I guess I had to spell it out for your small brain to comprehend that huh.

Please do exit my topic and go back to grade school.

I was just messing with you :)

Since when are you getting triggered over such weak baits :lol: :lol:

But I suppose sarcasm is beyond your understanding :) Sad that you take 2k16 clanning seriously. Have a break dude, you used to be kinda cool :)

Wait, Impact going 4-13 is doing better than Rage? Rage focusing Impact and Imperial had nothing to do with their closure? From an unbiased point of view, you are a complete fucking moron and should go to night school tomato. 

nobody in impact ever wanted to do preps but jail lmao

peep the sig tho for impact pov of every fight with rage ever to the point of breaking them and forcing them to bring mains

But I suppose sarcasm is beyond your understanding :) Sad that you take 2k16 clanning seriously. Have a break dude, you used to be kinda cool :)

Duval is cooler now mhhk?

im still very cool but its like i repeat myself over and over i guess i could of broke down your sarcasm a little better but its hard to tell in typing you know bc words dont have emotions or tone of voice. thanks for not being a twat and i hope you have a good weekend tbh man.

<3

nobody in impact ever wanted to do preps but jail lmao

peep the sig tho for impact pov of every fight with rage ever to the point of breaking them and forcing them to bring mains

we broke impact in 2 months pipe down homie

im still very cool but its like i repeat myself over and over i guess i could of broke down your sarcasm a little better but its hard to tell in typing you know bc words dont have emotions or tone of voice. thanks for not being a twat and i hope you have a good weekend tbh man.

<3

we broke impact in 2 months pipe down homie

you were in the retirement home and your clan had 0 to do with impact closing lmfao stop daydreaming