Cd you have gone to far

GodStarPk

You disrespected Drex and KeefSosa300/3.... You boys have gone to far! 

I am a 3x Ragging Champion 

16x Dds Spec  Runner Up

Undisputed Ags Champion

I've never owned a Main 

I've won 4 Jagex Cups 

Was given the Pure of the Year 6x

I will close your clan this weekend

"Don't let them pull you in a private channel and try to appologize @@keefsosa300 , it's all lies. We're just +1s to them. Abandon ship man. 

Hey my name is Drex. I just left Critical Damage because the leadership made me feel unwanted. I like runescape. I'm also looking for a clan that won't make me feel like a loser. So I just made an account after someone linked me this thread. I've always lurked but felt this environment was too hostile for me. It's upsetting to see this stuff, I really thought these people were my friends. I'm always working and don't get time to make many friends irl so runescape was a place for me to talk with people and make friendships. I will be leaving CD and I'm looking for a clan that won't make me feel this way. I thought I was doing well and helping the clan but I guess I am just another +1 in their eyes. Sucks really. "

This has made me sooooo angry I will get payback for this

@ we will show them why our 20x Banter Tag Team Championships are so useful

So you don´t deny it? Then stop piping up and don´t be so mad just because your clan slumped

Whats Villager's Rsn? Havent heard his RSN at all neither have you guys given him any respect at all. When he die? You guys claim you are so good stop living off Propaganda

Funny how you all panic over a hack but don´t bat an eye when your clan(s) flame a cd member who passed away irl.

11163f30a6b83cbbf44d6d62feb0ee78.png

its strange because your leadership was making propaganda topics about rage flaming him before any rage had ever said anything

at that time when i would ask you for any evidence you had none

your clan falls back on this so much its pathetic, i wonder how long you will be using this to justify your clans behavior, and please step down from respected you are the least respected person on this site