Invictus Winter Tournament 10v10 - FT. VQ/SF

Pun

Invictus  went to the Clan Wars Arena to face a few people to some 10v10's.

TY FOR THE FIGHT VQ

TY FOR THE FIGHT SF

WAS VERY FUN

Lost defending to VQ, won Attacking and Run-in. Result: Invictus 2-1 No vid but @@Ramie or Alex should be able to confirm.

Won attacking, won defending against SF, they left PKRI. 

Gf today was fun

@@Ramie @@Pun Any comments on this?

We're brothers.

They clearly knew we had 2 people in and they still fought the 2 rounds anyways.

Both vq members was in for both the rounds. they obv knew about it. and they didn't leave the portal/cc so yea. there fault tbh

Grats vq

Grats iv

tupid [F]ucks Dead

[F]ucking hit dead

[L]egit [T]rash dead

We're brothers.

They clearly knew we had 2 people in and they still fought the 2 rounds anyways.

Both vq members was in for both the rounds. they obv knew about it. and they didn't leave the portal/cc so yea. there fault tbh

Grats vq

Grats iv

tupid [F]ucks Dead

[F]ucking hit dead

[L]egit [T]rash dead

Unfortunately, according to the rules I must deny that win. You must understand it from my point of view that I have to be unbiased and remain with the rules we all agreed on.

I will have to reschedule it, but if neither clan wants to, it will be nulled and wont count towards anything in the Tournament.

@@Ramie

@@Pun

Unfortunately, according to the rules I must deny that win. You must understand it from my point of view that I have to be unbiased and remain with the rules we all agreed on.

I will have to reschedule it, but if neither clan wants to, it will be nulled and wont count towards anything in the Tournament.

@@Ramie

@@Pun

In the rules you state if anyone breaks any certain rule and both clans still fight out then its the other clans fault. That's an unbiased statement there. 

Reschedule it tbh. Both clans will want a win. 

@@Ramie

@@Pun

ya i'll rescheduele even though they had a clan friend there.

ya i'll rescheduele even though they had a clan friend there.

Yeah if you can sort it out between you and do it asap before the next set comes because Terror entered too for the sake of action (they know they will be at point disadvantage).

Erm, please grab evidence of the arranged time. If the rules get broken again I have to null this match and no team gets any points.