This is what a shit propaganda clan looks like LMFAO. SHITVITUS

Tannie

you look kinda dumb right now its a mini topic not a fullout

mini? 1v1? fullout? prep. it does not matter at all.

One does not start fake propaganda, One does not make up excuse when they lose. It only makes them look really bad.

I could care less about how dumb i look, I upkeep pride & honor, that is all that matters.

Only brown sticky stuffters that cant accept defeat come up with brown sticky stuff excuses then get exposed then they stfu and suck their own dick lmao

Are your braces too tight? 

khaled9.gif?w=1000

yeah, wanna come help me loosen them up. just give me a punch right at my face, oh wait. u can't reach. Fs is at the top and Invictus is at the bottom. Get on my level first lmfao.

you put in a lot of work considering your down 1-2 in preps, gz on a mini win l0l

ty.

1-2 in preps? Wanna do it LPC cap at 70? Or overs off at 75? Or lets bring official MPC levels into preps?

your choice. 75 cap when most of our accs at cap at 70? l000l. 

Dont forget IV is only relevant now because we allow you to. Never forget that when impact was LPC. we put IV in a holy slump and you came to us to ask for off and request for a merge but we declined.

ty.

1-2 in preps? Wanna do it LPC cap at 70? Or overs off at 75? Or lets bring official MPC levels into preps?

Dont forget IV is only relevant now because we allow you to. Never forget that when impact was LPC. we put IV in a holy slump and you came to us to ask for off and request for a merge but we declined.

lol only Fs asks preps with overs off, raise ur cb cap to 75 and u dont see us complain. 

Invictus never asked Impact to merge either too, Impact actually asked us to merge in to you when you moved to MPC (where we declined). get your facts straight/your intels right. U should really stop the fake propaganda now and stay in ss all day long. 

gz on the mini btw

ty.

remember when Iv went to MPC times to fuck around and we ended up clearing them x4 l0l

https://youtu.be/CCi-ndtI6Ik

and stop complaining about cb levels and prayer, it's your own damn fault to keep it at 75. before you guys were even around we had always been 75 capped, then you open and try to set us back to 70. sorry you recruit edge Pker's who refuse to get prayer, ain't my fault bud

lol only Fs asks preps with overs off, raise ur cb cap to 75 and u dont see us complain. 

Invictus never asked Impact to merge either too, Impact actually asked us to merge in to you when you moved to MPC (where we declined). get your facts straight/your intels right. U should really stop the fake propaganda now and stay in ss all day long. 

gz on the mini btw

hye @@Greuter reply to my topic. What happened to the 'APPS' playing and 'Council' sitting when 10/11 of those that played were ranks. ESPECIALLY YOU LMFAO. L0000000000000000000000l. fkn 1 bang lmfao. Iv never asked Impact to merge? LMFAO ask DAVE himself. HE CAME INTO OUR TS. Talked to US. I think you were too irrelevant thats why he didnt told u.

remember when Iv went to MPC times to fuck around and we ended up clearing them x4 l0l

and stop complaining about cb levels and prayer, it's your own damn fault to keep it at 75. before you guys were even around we had always been 75 capped, then you open and try to set us back to 70. sorry you recruit edge Pker's who refuse to get prayer, ain't my fault bud

hey, remember when did Iv win a prep against impact? me neither.

hey, wanna talk your exposed ass council @@Greuter that u came to us and asked for a merge? l0l0l0l, it seems like he doesnt know. Or do u want me to get Jail to confirm lmfao.

Our own damn fault to keep it at 75? hey kid, LPC is 70. kiss the 30v30 lpc champions sig lmao. We dont host recruiting event at edge like you guys l0l.

hye @@Greuter reply to my topic. What happened to the 'APPS' playing and 'Council' sitting when 10/11 of those that played were ranks. ESPECIALLY YOU LMFAO. L0000000000000000000000l. fkn 1 bang lmfao. Iv never asked Impact to merge? LMFAO ask DAVE himself. HE CAME INTO OUR TS. Talked to US. I think you were too irrelevant thats why he didnt told u.

hey, wanna talk your exposed ass council @@Greuter that u came to us and asked for a merge? l0l0l0l, it seems like he doesnt know. Or do u want me to get Jail to confirm lmfao.

Our own damn fault to keep it at 75? hey kid, LPC is 70. kiss the 30v30 lpc champions sig lmao. We dont host recruiting event at edge like you guys l0l.

first of all, god damn you sound pissed as fuck over a fucking game, let alone a mini. secondly, @@Jail came up with the idea of merging to make 1 clan to take it to MPC because the scene was dead, it was his idea and I thought it wasn't a bad idea, but the other Iv ranks went against it so we backed out. We never asked you. Thirdly, why are you trying to back up a dead clan? Are you stuck in the past, doesn't help the fact you're down preps. Go outside, get some fresh air, it'll be good for ya bud

first of all, god damn you sound pissed as fuck over a fucking game, let alone a mini. secondly, @@Jail came up with the idea of merging to make 1 clan to take it to MPC because the scene was dead, it was his idea and I thought it wasn't a bad idea, but the other Iv ranks went against it so we backed out. We never asked you. Thirdly, why are you trying to back up a dead clan? Are you stuck in the past, doesn't help the fact you're down preps. Go outside, get some fresh air, it'll be good for ya bud

not backing up a dead clan m8. 

Impact lives within Fs itself. We actually have almost the same core except for the retards. Oh well, that wasn't what @@Jail` told us. So either He lied to us or. You're lying now. So lets just wait for him to confirm :)

ty.

@@Jail` Confirm this.

and this. l0l

What I really wanna know is why does Impact have anything to do with this, like what the fuck..?

Because you're bragging about your 1-2 in preps on your rules when you wont do ours? Being the fearless we just accept your rules who cares. Were not even crying that we lost. Just that when you guys lose, your current 'ranks' is so brown sticky stuff that they have to come up with brown sticky stuff excuse to cover their ass lol.

WHEN YOU LOSE. YOU ADMIT DEFEAT AND SAY GF. INSTEAD, brown sticky stuffTERS COME UP WITH LOTS OF EXCUSE LMFAO.

e76590760a0b4c6c74501676cd20edd5.png

L0000000000000L LETTING THEM APPS PLAY IN MINI AND COUNCILS SITTING?

89caa4540e412763e4da2be516a42a2d.png

10/11 members of yours was a RANK lmfao. maybe only 1 APP. LMFAO STAY brown sticky stuff, MAKE UP MORE brown sticky stuff EXCUSE. LMFAO. Fkn retards.

@@Pun @@Greuter @@iCalx @@-WILL- speak the fuck up.

first of all, its a mini, the fact that you put all this effort in showing that i tried to make fake propaganda over a mini is already pretty desperate..

second, i was talking about the mini against SF as you can see in this convo: 77db2ce865b7e1823873007266264b05.png

your pictures of our fall in are not correct because i actually sat in the deciding round vs SF and let applicants play. same counts for my friend @@Sl0ppy (high-council) here, who also volunteered to sit in the 3rd round. 

this whole topic is justin beiber af lmfao

not backing up a dead clan m8. 

Impact lives within Fs itself. We actually have almost the same core except for the retards. Oh well, that wasn't what @@Jail` told us. So either He lied to us or. You're lying now. So lets just wait for him to confirm :)

@@Jail` Confirm this.

and this. l0l

Because you're bragging about your 1-2 in preps on your rules when you wont do ours? Being the fearless we just accept your rules who cares. Were not even crying that we lost. Just that when you guys lose, your current 'ranks' is so brown sticky stuff that they have to come up with brown sticky stuff excuse to cover their ass lol.

Was my idea cuz i thought it would help the MPC scene so Dave is right on that. not sure what else i have to confirm lol

Was my idea cuz i thought it would help the MPC scene so Dave is right on that. not sure what else i have to confirm lol

first of all, its a mini, the fact that you put all this effort in showing that i tried to make fake propaganda over a mini is already pretty desperate..

second, i was talking about the mini against SF as you can see in this convo: 77db2ce865b7e1823873007266264b05.png

your pictures of our fall in are not correct because i actually sat in the deciding round vs SF and let applicants play. same counts for my friend @@Sl0ppy (high-council) here, who also volunteered to sit in the 3rd round. 

well @@Tannie there you go lmfao

LOOOL. I cant believe u still can make excuses out but im gonna let u pass. But 1 question, how do u lose a mini with your core ranks, 10/11 ? thoughts? i expect your answer to be 'because we're brown sticky stuff l0000000l'

I see, so i was 'mis-informed'. thanks for the confirmation anyway.

Hey @`Dave my bad, i made a false accusation towards you and i'll gladly take it back like a man unlike your ranks l0000l