Olympus P2P Midweek ft. Vendetta+Rage, Corrupt Pures

Misfits Public Relations

TzTXsKU.gif

#Olympus | Olympus-rs.com

Olympus pulled 30 Gods tonight for a P2P midweek.

We started off with a few fights against Vendetta (who had a few Rage members with them?) - clearing them twice and PKing one of their members for an AGS.

After that, we heard CP were out. Tried setting up a PKRI but after 30 minutes of fight location changes and no response for 10+ minutes - we decided to bait them out by unlocking our CC  (seeing Deziqn join) and sitting in a fall in. Sure enough, around 2-3 minutes in, CP came in spamming gwas. We quickly got out of the clump. 60 seconds later - with Olympus only dropping 5 from our starting opts - CP scattered, logged, and ended.

Thanks to both clans for the midweek action.

More clans should come PK we're down for a midweek PKRI almost anytime just query BvG on IRC.

e6bf7fccb47cab6d28fc87c814e27e81.png

Olympus vs Vendetta

Olympus vs Corrupt Pures

After that, we heard CP were out. Tried setting up a PKRI but after 30 minutes of fight location changes and no response for 10+ minutes - we decided to bait them out by unlocking our CC  (seeing Deziqn join) and sitting in a fall in. Sure enough, around 2-3 minutes in, CP came in spamming gwas. We quickly got out of the clump. 60 seconds later - with Olympus only dropping 5 from our starting opts - CP scattered, logged, and ended.

You claimed to start with 25 yet when we gwassed you, yet you had only like 7 kids make it out of the clump LOL

"only dropping 5 opts" my ass LOL0OLOL

LOOKS LIKE CP WINS LOLOL

50d9bf3ec92acecd5d0729821eb5da28.png

You claimed to start with 25 yet when we gwassed you, yet you had only like 7 kids make it out of the clump LOL

"only dropping 5 opts" my ass LOL0OLOL

LOOKS LIKE CP WINS LOLOL

50d9bf3ec92acecd5d0729821eb5da28.png

15 on cape counter watch vid - 19 starting

we had capes on and cape counter lol u cant lie when theres a vid with numbers and proof in my topic

You can't even construct a sentence you dumb fuck LOL

& Yes i gwased you, mad?

Calm down now child, don't get to distressed your blood sugar may drop.

The only thing you gwased was a few remaining brain cells you have by being so cauliflower LMAO

Calm down now child, don't get to distressed your blood sugar may drop.

The only thing you gwased was a few remaining brain cells you have by being so cauliflower LMAO

ok btw CP made u, know your roots rando

it's not cut at all watch the character movements and locations

100% uncut l0l

Here's uncut for ya.

ok btw CP made u, know your roots rando

Cp didn't make me lmao I was auto accepted as a member within 30 minutes of my intro and was Elite straight away all whilst only attending 2 trips over the space I was there.

You know so much about me and I know so little about you, who's the rando now bb?