blue team should be disqualified

Kenan N Kel

ddosing is against irl laws  

50 members have voted

1. 1. should the win be given to red team?

• yes
    • no
    • dumb ddosing vanquish

unfortunatley, if you were to scroll up where it says "hit 6 of them off" youd work out that this is completley un-related to any ddosing. in a 70v70 why would we bother to hit off 6 people?

stop trying to grab what u can from this loss and take it as a loss. it was fun so ty for the action, better luck next time.

by the looks of it i seem to be smoking something called iv

That's not what the fullout says lol, idk why u Crying, we got ddosed you got ddosed, it's sad that any of us got ddosed tbh, yes some of your maincallers got ddosed but you still had callers there tho. At the end of the day it was a fun event :)

That's not what the fullout says lol, idk why u Crying, we got ddosed you got ddosed, it's sad that any of us got ddosed tbh, yes some of your maincallers got ddosed but you still had callers there tho. At the end of the day it was a fun event :)

sf literally had no callers after control got hit offline lmao so when tannie called scim pushes and movements we all got killed because sf didnt move at the same time so yh its a very big difference

i even saw retards from sf like whoever the fuck "nebscape" is 1v1ing at the orb while we were west on the lava line

other than hearing ppl in ts dc over and over and sf doing fuckall with no caller it was fun just sad nobody came out with a decent pull to trip after a FULLOUT

sf literally had no callers after control got hit offline lmao so when tannie called scim pushes and movements we all got killed because sf didnt move at the same time so yh its a very big difference

i even saw retards from sf like whoever the fuck "nebscape" is 1v1ing at the orb while we were west on the lava line

other than hearing ppl in ts dc over and over and sf doing fuckall with no caller it was fun just sad nobody came out with a decent pull to trip after a FULLOUT

Use the same teamspeak next time! :) ask slushpuppy and im sure u can use sharkbrew ts!

And i agree, i wish we could do more after :( alot of our guys had to go due irl stuff, alot of parties today since it's halloween and stuff :/ and then later on HPC started so :(

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa / Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa / Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa

Why are you posting this here, post it on your member boards. Nobody here cares about whatever excuses you want to brainwash your members with. Sorry your leadership isn't smart enough to merge teamspeaks and trust a clan with one caller. As soon as we started getting DDoSed in round one we immediately talked about switching teamspeaks, but in the end it didn't matter. Gz Blue Team.

Use the same teamspeak next time! :) ask slushpuppy and im sure u can use sharkbrew ts!

And i agree, i wish we could do more after :( alot of our guys had to go due irl stuff, alot of parties today since it's halloween and stuff :/ and then later on HPC started so :(

if u haven't noticed , sharkbrew ts was down during the full out

GF. Is there only 1 caller on red team?

ok you started clanning with vanquish

as your first clan l0000l

kyp broccoli