New HPC, TLP Remake?

Fear The Beard

it actually makes me mad how fucking broccolied u are, UR CLAN IS PULLING UNDER 10 PEOPLE AND U STILL ACT LIKE UR DOING GOOD LMFAO

just admit ur clan is brown sticky stuff bro, only making urself look dumb by typing replies like that

your clan is dead pulling 10 people is still better than being in a coffin.

lmfao the sooner you realize how untrue that statement is the better, TLP will always be remembered as a good clan whereas CP+Fi have been terrible for like 7 years now and will be remembered as such.

Ill always remember tlp and so will everyone else, as being a clan that closed twice and got 30 def to compete with 20 def pure clans. 

lmfao the sooner you realize how untrue that statement is the better, TLP will always be remembered as a good clan whereas CP+Fi have been terrible for like 7 years now and will be remembered as such.

shut up broccoli tlp was brown sticky stuff and i closed them 

i was in supremacy for 4 months on my spy acc btw lmfao, rd managed to be as well

talk about embarrassing lmfao

Was tlp open 4 months? Wouldn't know because they were fucking brown sticky stuff, the only thing you achieved was brown sticky stuffting on the medicore legacy left for you by people who like u didn't have the will to stay alive. Talk about embarrassing lmfao

Was tlp open 4 months? Wouldn't know because they were fucking brown sticky stuff, the only thing you achieved was brown sticky stuffting on the medicore legacy left for you by people who like u didn't have the will to stay alive. Talk about embarrassing lmfao

?

broccoli