Next pure clan to close?

Legend Tanner of EOP

Did you find any 1v1's?

2012 vs Foe F2P - Pure Warfare Fullout Cup

Pre 2010 - Some time in the early days before my time, fuck if I can find the vid though but it was a decent 1v1.

It's hilarious to see that the clueless peasants are sheeping around as usual, should listen in history s0n

My prediction will be that there will be a CP+CV merge, just like the SV+CP merge.

Gz in advance to @@Parm on his autorank soon!

2012 vs Foe F2P - Pure Warfare Fullout Cup

Pre 2010 - Some time in the early days before my time, fuck if I can find the vid though but it was a decent 1v1.

It's hilarious to see that the clueless peasants are sheeping around as usual, should listen in history s0n

My prediction will be that there will be a CP+CV merge, just like the SV+CP merge.

Gz in advance to @@Parm on his autorank soon!

no vid no proof.

wat i was there when it happened...you didn't prove anything I said wrong??

Making the assumption that we couldn't count our heroic 2v2 fullout victories meaning we apparently "hadn't won a fullout". I hope you don't need me to spell it out for you, that would just be embarrassing :x

Making the assumption that we couldn't count our heroic 2v2 fullout victories meaning we apparently "hadn't won a fullout". I hope you don't need me to spell it out for you, that would just be embarrassing :x

man i miss the gud old days when an eop member could actually put up a decent argument over forums tbh. jonty has a lot of teaching to do.

man i miss the gud old days when an eop member could actually put up a decent argument over forums tbh. jonty has a lot of teaching to do.

Obviously it must have been a good argument because now you're avoiding it  B) Face it man, we won fullouts!

Anyways, g'night pal!