FS Mains + FS Minions (rockman)

Aaronn

ya i hope so too. because this was the last time i noticed sk.

efd17728b54ed797d86ca962fc4c49eb.png

e9e54b4ae400aa44ddf1edfb56738624.png

Kyp, when u were an official pure clan, Fs ended u as a snipe team. What u even trying. Suck my l0l

Also refer to you being in 80% of my topics getting cleared in half a second or teleporting theres a reason you were a snipe team when we were around

Also refer to you being in 80% of my topics getting cleared in half a second or teleporting theres a reason you were a snipe team when we were around

50%+ of Current Fs was in Impact as MPC. LPC/MPC trips were almost the same. So Fs remained as Snipe-Team. Still we ended u. so dont ever pipe up. refer to pics for proof. ty @@Pun for evidence. l00000000000000l

I won't even be at there lol!!!

But when you piss the bears off and they ruin your little lpc clan don't cry or beg bc they don't off lmao..

i believe it is the bear that tried to poke their nose into stuff that doesn't concern them first.

50%+ of Current Fs was in Impact as MPC. LPC/MPC trips were almost the same. So Fs remained as Snipe-Team. Still we ended u. so dont ever pipe up. refer to pics for proof. ty @@Pun for evidence. l00000000000000l

i believe it is the bear that tried to poke their nose into stuff that doesn't concern them first.

All I said was your the cd of the lpc scene enjoy the cancer.

1. You bring mains

2. Your threatening me with mains

3. Your an tomato

Which all 3 of them things equal one thing (cd). The truth hurts.

I wonder why they were at Impacts trips and not yours lmao.

always on my dick lool obsessed.

They "Teamed" with IV in a 3v3 LPC FUN fullout thats hardly their fault if thats the best excuse FS/Rockman can use then ye okay and the reason for the threats against my clan is? we havnt even pked once just retaliated by brown sticky stuff talking @@Tannie and the fs minion main clan is on our dick loool.

All good CD won the battle but lost the war  :lol:

What do you not get? VQ is teamed with IV, and Rockman doesn't like VQ which targets IV as well. Just cause they don't target FS doesn't mean they're with us. We just don't cause tension between Rockman and FS. Holy dude. We have our own raggers if you wanna see

1. You bring mains

3. Your an tomato

Show me where we ever bring mains to our official events. Yea you're an tomato. Propaganda clan like always.

Our leadership always tell everyone not to bring tanks and to keep them away. If you're gonna keep lying about us bringing mains then why don't we actually start bringing mains to show you what real mains look like. Fking downie.

1. You bring mains

3. Your an tomato

1. show me where i brought mains

2. define threat

3. take a look in the mirror

all 3 things tells me 1 thing. rage will close in hpc. lol

I wonder why they were at Impacts trips and not yours lmao.

because i was a rank in impact? i had to focus in impact and not fs? lmao.

1. show me where i brought mains

2. define threat

3. take a look in the mirror

all 3 things tells me 1 thing. rage will close in hpc. lol

because i was a rank in impact? i had to focus in impact and not fs? lmao.

Fs won't make it out of lpc scene

What do you not get? VQ is teamed with IV, and Rockman doesn't like VQ which targets IV as well. Just cause they don't target FS doesn't mean they're with us. We just don't cause tension between Rockman and FS. Holy dude. We have our own raggers if you wanna see

if vq and iv teamed, then rockman and fs teamed. Otherwise IV and Vq didn't team. bl

Seems to me the only current clan that brings mains in the LPC scene is FS and ye it is only a few.

Also any clan that starts beef with FS they call rockman (fs main clan) to camp them in every fight.

SK wont be officially pking again until the weekend but when we do pk I want the scene main free with no main clans helping pure clans because FS is fucking awful and needs the help of mains.

Ill leave it up to you happy to 2v1 you and rockman all day long as we will be logging on you in your own capes with mains every single time. (see pic below im dressed for it already  :P)

756351d6533b72377c747a31faa5cec1.png

Rockman say they are doing good by protecting the LPC scene yet SK havnt been on one trip therefore bringing 0 mains,  we havnt brown sticky stuff talked them and 100% havnt ddosed anybody and they will still be hitting us when we open just down to the fact we brown sticky stuff talked FS.

Vanquish first had beef with FS look who they targeted first,

They then got into a rivalry with IV who rockman are now threatening.

SK talks brown sticky stuff to FS and gets threats off rockman.

Just coincidence? 

@@Tannie

That's your warning, only one you will get nigga.

You had VQ ranks with you this weekend that's why rockman were ragging you lol..................

lol k?

I mean we could say the same about mains and rockman in your capes. They went with you anyway thats why 2 vq came with us.

I mean we could say the same about mains and rockman in your capes. They went with you anyway thats why 2 vq came with us.

Uhm no the difference is we have 0 affiliation with rockman they were just ragging vq ranks which you did have in your fall in. We cleared you the first fight down 2 in a clean fight why would we need rockman

Uhm no the difference is we have 0 affiliation with rockman they were just ragging vq ranks which you did have in your fall in. We cleared you the first fight down 2 in a clean fight why would need rockman

Ouch teaming with 40 defs in lpc. gz iv

w/e the 83 one is idk he bots too many accs and ok well if u say so bro i kno ur clean but lom and other ranks are sus 

Are you guys gonna ignore the fact that we cleared you guys the first fight on Sunday in a very clean fight? What pisses me off is clans trying to spread propaganda about us bringing mains to lpc when I try my hardest to keep the scene clean. Whats the point of even trying when you guys are just going to lie anyways.