FS Mains + FS Minions (rockman)

Aaronn

I dont expect any reasonable responses from you and honestly have no idea why IV would want you as their leader. So much potential in that clan, but an absolutely clueless leader.

You shouldn't expect anything reasonable, you slumped so low you teamed with rockman and your other leader had to make a thread about ragging IV because you were getting murdered, on top of that, both of your leaders decided to include Bowsz's mother in a spam after a month of her passing. You think you deserve and respectful responses? Fuck outta my sight.

You shouldn't expect anything reasonable, you slumped so low you teamed with rockman and your other leader had to make a thread about ragging IV because you were getting murdered, on top of that, both of your leaders decided to include Bowsz's mother in a spam after a month of her passing. You think you deserve and respectful responses? Fuck outta my sight.

Ye brainded.

You weren't complaining? Your clan literally made 4 topics in one day about IV teaming with FS

I am FS.. You have IV, VQ, and Now SK complaining about "mains" that don't even attend our official trips. You're complaining about a clan that we have no control of. On the other hand, we complain about an alliance IV and VQ use just to clear FS, which could be stopped. You guys choose to team, we don't choose to team with Rockman. If you don't want to get ragged by Rockman, then ask them to off. Why complain to a clan that has nothing to do with it?

I am FS.. You have IV, VQ, and Now SK complaining about "mains" that don't even attend our official trips. You're complaining about a clan that we have no control of. On the other hand, we complain about an alliance IV and VQ use just to clear FS, which could be stopped. You guys choose to team, we don't choose to team with Rockman. If you don't want to get ragged by Rockman, then ask them to off. Why complain to a clan that has nothing to do with it?

Lol these guys are brain dead and can't comprehend logic. Let them have their propaganda and we can have this:

xTfQFCz.gif