@Pun

Control Pker

Can you tell me something? 

Now even better, tell everyone who your teaming with please because rage isnt the only ones? 

everyone out pulls you, and you dont want to be at 20 man pulls again so you do your last resort?

I was shocked to see iv pulling 35-40 but after digging deeper you find everything out. 

wp7xHcF.png

The prep we lost was 2-1 just an fyi, nice cover up cuties. 

you need a leak for our first 2 piles on your defending. l0l sad asf

Gl in the future, youll see nothing but the wilderness.

Welcome

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ what are you even trying to say? Proof read you broccoli. I fail to see how that's a threat lol, I think we all prefer the wilderness anyway. And as for the "leak" feel free to waste time going through your members kicking as many as you want. When you finally realize what the point of a tornado is, let us know.

Gz iv

L0000000000000L have a leake because we tell all the poeple on the top of the fall in that youve got to choose from to pre run? Legit thick as fuck, and crying that it was 2-1 l0l did you not attend the same prep as us? Get a fucking grip you sore ass hairlineless looser! Smh kyp broccoli.

Are you still in shock? Did you rage that hard irl you need a doctor? Have you pulled whats left of you hair out? Get back under that fucking rock of yours and come back out when youve got some fucking bollocks to man the fuck up, pussy.

Can control pk actually go full broccolied? Oh wait he just has.

we never use main, even if the another clan have mains, we still will smash their pures, then fuck their mains, ezpz

'Smash their pures then fuck their mains, ezpz"

Seeing that perfomance today youd be lucky if you could smash a fucking egg, fuck off outta here...

'Smash their pures then fuck their mains, ezpz"

Seeing that perfomance today youd be lucky if you could smash a fucking egg, fuck off outta here...

invite rage? invite dmk? invite vq? fuck outta here, brown sticky stuff clan, shouldnt even call iv a clan, u fuckin invite 3 clans on ur trips to compete?