Apex Vs Rage ~ P2P Prep ~ 2-0

Timz

Hey @@Acid

It's a shame what happened to your account, hopefully you learn from your mistakes.

Here's a little souvenir:

c92780e6d555b19200516193721520e2.png

6cba7d9b862d9a1f5dd76b6fbaaf7363.png

You want to play this game do you? that was an account that an Ex Ruin member gave to me to be used as a spare for Ruin. My main pure accounts are these:

653cc03cb685b87b689d88171b507ef4.png

0c9e7d96b63f48afdbe77c3b56b6b0bf.png

Now Jorge, I mean @ would you like me to continue or do you want to stop before you get yourself into brown sticky stuff? @@David Tamou 

You want to play this game do you? that was an account that an Ex Ruin member gave to me to be used as a spare for Ruin. My main pure accounts are these:

653cc03cb685b87b689d88171b507ef4.png

0c9e7d96b63f48afdbe77c3b56b6b0bf.png

Now Jorge, I mean @ would you like me to continue or do you want to stop before you get yourself into brown sticky stuff? @@David Tamou 

Don't make silly threats little boy

lol the fact it was that close R2 with 10 people not even in ts and people leaving the cc expecting a rechall makes it unsurprising to me that you refused a redo, maybe the 6-7 invites you brought had to leave :S

My guy woke up and the first thing on his mind was the loss his runescape guild suffered the night before LOL

idk what kind of slob you are but I don't wake up at 1:00 pm even on weekends lmao, you must've been one of the 6-7 invites

different timezones r a thing smart one :rolleyes:

nope i was at work making money lol while u were on runescape getting a beatdown

lol the fact it was that close R2 with 10 people not even in ts and people leaving the cc expecting a rechall makes it unsurprising to me that you refused a redo, maybe the 6-7 invites you brought had to leave :S

Go watch my video, nobodys leaving waifu :/