Doom

wadda 5

only thing the same was email no passwords or anything

I lost around 40m while others lost alot more clown from fs lost around 600m

This is for my impact brotherens

if they only had your email then how did they access your acc..? 2-step auth?? impact ded btw

idk they also accessed my email account and Facebook (they couldn't get in my fb but they tried logging into it) and ain't no1 got time for auth especially 2 step

well then that's your own fault if you had 2step you would of never gotten hacked.

sorry if the last thing I expect is the leader of a clan selling his own database for rs monies

The last thing to expect is always something you should expect the most. :^) Always used masked emails and randomly generated passwords on an encrypted password manager.

Look at all those Quotes of me :)

But indeed I was wondering of that 35 Def part, Because Doom already accepts Teleporting in F2P Servers also have a main unit aswell.

But indeed they look promising with all those followers. (Ruin) and even ex-Members of Pre-EoC :D

But you know what they say:

The bigger they are

The harder they fall

We'll have fun in the future dw. I'll make sure of that.

@@Hormone

I heard Doom is re-opening as an LPC. Thats allright. But whats this with the requirements??????

Don't bring ur HPC Filth 26+ Defence into the LPC scene. 

fqE5XX1.png

We haven't changed the requirements yet. Need new gfx and brown sticky stuff. But @@wadda 5 you camping doom will make the lpc scene brown sticky stuff bc we will bring 39 def lvl 80s to all our trips.