P2P PREP VS NEMESIS

Spliff

Beau you're better than that. Don't deny it. just don't bring mains or invites again.

didnt bring a single one and the vid shows... cute excuses though, i think you're the one who posted a topic about just taking the loss, so dont be a hypocrite and move on please!

@@Chesty Puller

are you fucking kidding me LOL?

Like foreal bro you must be kidding. 

When has Ascent EVER had any type of invite or clan friends from any other clan? "Nobody never loved us"

MAINS? This is an outrage that you would even attempt a lie like this. If you knew we had "mains" why would you have even fought us or not bothered bringing it up before the first round? Surely if you accuse another clan of cheating in Clan Wars then you would at the very least call them out on it and not put yourself in an unfair position.

@@Chesty Puller

are you fucking kidding me LOL?

Like foreal bro you must be kidding. 

When has Ascent EVER had any type of invite or clan friends from any other clan? "Nobody never loved us"

MAINS? This is an outrage that you would even attempt a lie like this. If you knew we had "mains" why would you have even fought us or not bothered bringing it up before the first round? Surely if you accuse another clan of cheating in Clan Wars then you would at the very least call them out on it and not put yourself in an unfair position.

Listen you guys have a pretty heated rivalry for a couple of clans that don't do trips.

I understand you put a lot of effort into your clan but honestly you don't even do trips, there is no reason to flame nemesis.. Anyone can have a clan that lasts 8 months and doesn't do any trips.

Listen you guys have a pretty heated rivalry for a couple of clans that don't do trips.

I understand you put a lot of effort into your clan but honestly you don't even do trips, there is no reason to flame nemesis.. Anyone can have a clan that lasts 8 months and doesn't do any trips.

terrible troll...sith