Callers you always wanted to hear

no1sperfect

For me its gotta be legacy from lt and "sithlord".

Legacy's name says it all and the fact he got elder before LT even opened means this guy must have been one hell of a caller! To bad it was before my time, hope your "legacy" lives on man!

Sithlord, the guy is either a genius or legit has down syndrome and like brown sticky stuffs when he means to piss. Everyone always talks brown sticky stuff about him on here, so it would be a good lol to see what he sounds like!

lol okay thank you. And FYI I was the high council of LT for 2 years. Then I became Elder

That was because everyone in their clan was 110 f2p combat.

I assumed you were talking about f2p because in p2p FOE still nearly always beat them in anything above a 30v30.

You're really dumb LOL

FOE declined p2p preps the entire year of 2012, TLP beat them 5-1 in 40v40+ preps in 2011 and in 2009-2010 TLP had a 51 prep round win streak in p2p 35v35+.

#salty

Don't get bullied out of eop again ;)

You're really dumb LOL

FOE declined p2p preps the entire year of 2012, TLP beat them 5-1 in 40v40+ preps in 2011 and in 2009-2010 TLP had a 51 prep round win streak in p2p 35v35+.

#salty

Shut up or your clans getting smashed again this weekend. Respect jonty u fucking papaya

You're really dumb LOL

#salty

Judging by kdtrey's post, you're the one that's a bit simple mate :)

Thanks for replying to me for the first time ever though, I think this is the first time you haven't scuttled off a topic when i've posted in it, so major props for trying to step up, even if you got shut down by someone that wasn't even me :P

You and Sithlord make this forum a brighter place for me though, keep on truckin lilguy  :P  :P

Shut up or your clans getting smashed again this weekend. Respect jonty u fucking papaya

Zu will beat you in 6 hours

You will be featured in zu's topic ;)

And to the moron who posted 2 vids that were the same day, one prep that wasnt 40v40+, and didn't retaliate to my EOP mention I guess you are hella salty of TLP being the #1 matched opt clan in rs history.

And also to the mention of "how many times was TLP #1", if you knew anything about TLP, being #1 wasn't the goal.  Being the greatest matched opt clan in rs history was, which TLP accomplished.

But I mean I can see how EOP would be mad, they didn't beat tlp in a p2p prep in about 1515151 tries, not to mention how laughable eop was at f2p ;p

Looking forward to eop fanboys responding with how many they are ;s

And to the moron who posted 2 vids that were the same day, one prep that wasnt 40v40+, and didn't retaliate to my EOP mention I guess you are hella salty of TLP being the #1 matched opt clan in rs history.

Lmao

If your going by rs history then please don't ignore the previous years when TLP were terrible in F2P matched up until the ending of 2010. In P2P everyone knows FOE were the best P2P matched clan...  Pking, fullouts, clanwars, all while having a larger pool of members then TLP.

More like, TLP were the #2 P2P matched clan of all time

Being the greatest matched clan in history? You're reaching

I also didn't reply to anything EoP related because you didn't even post anything about Eop, besides that they lost everything to TLP in p2p.. gratz that's probably the only thing you said that wasn't broccolied

Lmao

If your going by rs history then please don't ignore the previous years when TLP were terrible in F2P matched up until the ending of 2010. In P2P everyone knows FOE were the best P2P matched clan...  Pking, fullouts, clanwars, all while having a larger pool of members then TLP.

More like, TLP were the #2 P2P matched clan of all time

Being the greatest matched clan in history? You're reaching

I also didn't reply to anything EoP related because you didn't even post anything about Eop, besides that they lost everything to TLP in p2p.. gratz that's probably the only thing you said that wasn't broccolied

TLP beat EOP down 7-9 in an f2p fullout, but you are too new (derp i posted a vid that showed that)

I'm pretty sure most foe would admit the last 3 years prior to pre-eoc the matched opt crown belonged to tlp, so much so FOE didn't prep TLP for 8 months in a row.  Prior to 2010 nobody cared about f2p matched considering the top f2p clans didn't even have teamspeak calls and it was just about stats.

You also realize having a larger 'pool' of members gives you an advantage at every single prep?  You need some help with your logic haha

I'm guessing you are a new bundle of twigs so i'll let you slide

Especially considering you are a brainwashed eop kid lol

TLP beat EOP down 7-9 in an f2p fullout, but you are too new (derp i posted a vid that showed that)

I'm pretty sure most foe would admit the last 3 years prior to pre-eoc the matched opt crown belonged to tlp, so much so FOE didn't prep TLP for 8 months in a row.  Prior to 2010 nobody cared about f2p matched considering the top f2p clans didn't even have teamspeak calls and it was just about stats.

You also realize having a larger 'pool' of members gives you an advantage at every single prep?  You need some help with your logic haha

I'm guessing you are a new bundle of twigs so i'll let you slide

Especially considering you are a brainwashed eop kid lol

k0