COTM: FOE & Sup

slushpuppy

You're right, I'm a moron because you beat FOE once and then lost to them four times consecutively after that.

You guys seem like you don't want to fight though, that's the thing. If you were the real #1 clan (and most dangerous when motivated?), you wouldn't be whining as much as you have about this and would've just taken the fight, but no, you guys are still hella salty.

u think i give a fuck? ill fight them for 5 days a week l0l its just a video game

its the principle of this site being broccolied and biased and they need to know their system is cauliflower otherwise it won't change

idk how we're whining and hella salty when we accepted the fight, ur logic is just gone just log out of the website lmao

u think i give a fuck? ill fight them for 5 days a week l0l its just a video game

its the principle of this site being broccolied and biased and they need to know their system is cauliflower otherwise it won't change

It's the system!

Yeah alright, the system is brown sticky stuff but you want to try and land a sig/win using that very same system.

It's the system!

Yeah alright, the system is brown sticky stuff but you want to try and land a sig/win using that very same system.

why would i try to land a sig when ive already got 2 l0l. and yeah how else? there's only one system. just because it's dumb doesn't mean i'm not gonna use it.

ima tell u how dumb u sound; even if i think brown sticky stuffs wrong with the USA why the fuck would i move out when this is still my best option (and in this case sharkbrew is our only option). of course im gonna use the system.

grow a braincell or two ur disappointing me

why would i try to land a sig when ive already got 2 l0l. and yeah how else? there's only one system. just because it's dumb doesn't mean i'm not gonna use it.

ima tell u how dumb u sound; even if i think brown sticky stuffs wrong with the USA why the fuck would i move out when this is still my best option (and in this case sharkbrew is our only option). of course im gonna use the system.

grow a braincell or two ur disappointing me

You think I sound dumb?

Why the fuck wouldn't you move if you think brown sticky stuffs wrong with the USA? Plenty of people migrate to get out of awful, awful countries all the time. In trying to prove how dumb I sound (and how smart you sound?), you've made a complete ass of yourself through the worst analogy I've ever fucking heard.

You think I sound dumb?

Why the fuck wouldn't you move if you think brown sticky stuffs wrong with the USA? Plenty of people migrate to get out of awful, awful countries all the time. In trying to prove how dumb I sound (and how smart you sound?), you've made a complete ass of yourself through the worst analogy I've ever fucking heard.

wow how did you not understand the analogy, it was pretty straight forward