Invictus F2P Sunday FT T/SF/D/ST/FS

ruxso

U really are a dumb gook

All you got to say? Yeah, pipe tf down brown sticky stuffter l0l.

Envy closed x10000000 btw. 

BTW, when u tried to crash our fight with doom ST handled with doom while we pushed your clan to Mossies in .5 LOL. 

You seem very obsessed with us Vq Alex, probably the more irrelevant rank in Iv lmao. When you switching clans again?

Gj on your trip rest of Iv though, don't see where Terror got "fucked" but seems like you had a good trip. 

Gj Tang0ed/company

You seem very obsessed with us Vq Alex, probably the more irrelevant rank in Iv lmao. When you switching clans again?

Gj on your trip rest of Iv though, don't see where Terror got "fucked" but seems like you had a good trip. 

Gj Tang0ed/company

Nah, just funny how your clan won't prep IV with a 80cb cap and u bring mains to weekend trips and still try and deny losing to IV every weekend.

Irrelevant rank in IV killing your clan slowly. What happened to your 50 pulls? Decreasing week by week lol. 

Nah, just funny how your clan won't prep IV with a 80cb cap and u bring mains to weekend trips and still try and deny losing to IV every weekend.

Irrelevant rank in IV killing your clan slowly. What happened to your 50 pulls? Decreasing week by week lol. 

Pics of mains helping Terror? Lol. If you take pics of Rockman accounts, I would find it very funny. Weekdays are not Weekends if you hadn't noticed the difference, before you switch it.

I don't deny loses, you can ask the people who actually are part of the core in Invictus who have fought against clans I have been part of. Aka not you. When Invictus beats Terror I wouldn't be against it, if Terror beat Iv I wouldn't be against it.

What happened to your 50/60 pulls btw since it is you who seems to want to bring up pulls, lemme quickly quote your topic, "Today, we massed up 43 Legends, later peaking at 47."

Good job teaming with strike team

@@Karli you never learn...

obsession
əbˈsɛʃ(ə)n/
noun

1. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
    "she cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession"

Yeah no way your clearing FS with that pull or pushing them to singles especially knowing you can't beat them a round in a prep

obsession
əbˈsɛʃ(ə)n/
noun

1. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
    "she cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession"

Pics of mains helping Terror? Lol. If you take pics of Rockman accounts, I would find it very funny. Weekdays are not Weekends if you hadn't noticed the difference, before you switch it.

I don't deny loses, you can ask the people who actually are part of the core in Invictus who have fought against clans I have been part of. Aka not you. When Invictus beats Terror I wouldn't be against it, if Terror beat Iv I wouldn't be against it.

What happened to your 50/60 pulls btw since it is you who seems to want to bring up pulls, lemme quickly quote your topic, "Today, we massed up 43 Legends, later peaking at 47."

And you are against it right now? Let me quote what you said "i dont recall you smashing terror" Refer to the first fight of the day and when u tried to crash our fight against Doom, as I said ST handled with Doom while we pushed your clan to Mossies in .5