30def master race

Bigolebootyhole

There was a reason for 30 pre eoc.,

This is 2007 version of the game, not 2012

Addy is scumbagish.

1-25 = Pure

Shoutout to Supremacy, Fataliy, Leet tactics. ONLY clans without 30

Defence.

AARONHAND was 30 def in supremacy, i think he only went to 2 S trips while he was 30 tho

Like everyone with a brain has said. 30 def does not give you much offensive bonuses and 1v1'ing is complete brown sticky stuff for someone with 30 def. You'd literally get wrecked by mains and pures around that cb. It is not a competitive account style. It's just handicapped with defense in multi wars that's all. But whatever, get 30 def. We've seen the effects of having 30 defense. Clans are just going to fight you smarter. The majority of nemesis is going to stay 1 def. Which is why we own bh world and singles. Don't think your 30 defense is going to save you from anyone, it's not. Like I said before. There are ways to work around it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpTW-IFfYog

30def doesn't bring a huge power spike no, but with that argument shouldn't people be limited on what prayer level they should be allowed to get? Also by 35def you can get rune gloves and addy defender, 3rd age, snakeskin, and prossy that's a pretty big power spike now that I think about it for just a few combat leve

The reason I ask this is because there are 30def pures and there has been since runescape begun and they really have never had a clan world before turm was released, there have been zerk clans etc and that would be the reason nobody would go above 35 because the warring style is completely different once you get dhide and rune

What we forget here is the difference between pure clanning and a solo pure pker. the majority of pures are solo pkers they wil stay traditional 1 def 52 pray.

For clanning high prayer is effective and its indeed a powerspike since you can use your 15% longer.

as for 35 def and even 25 def its really useless at this point because of the 1 def p2p preps so non of these power spikes will be used. and for solo pkers its useless aswell nobody is going to risk any of these expensive powerspikes or you going to face zerkers with vengeance.

We as clans have no impact at this point untill the traditional solo pure pkers are makeing the move untill then we have no reason to accept 30-35 def pures.

There was a reason for 30 pre eoc.,

This is 2007 version of the game, not 2012

Addy is scumbagish.

1-25 = Pure

Shoutout to Supremacy, Fataliy, Leet tactics. ONLY clans without 30

Defence.

Forgetting the kings usain bolt.

The only major benefits of addy is the Defensive powers. If there were like, Rune gloves or Turmoil available for 30 def on 07 then sure my view would change, but the only reason people are getting 30-39 Def atm is because they think it'll help them tank. If there were more attacking benefits it would change my mind but at this time I don't feel it should be supported and praised.

The only time I consider 30 Def as acceptable is when somebody is hacked for it, and can use that account until they train up another account.

1-10 Defence honestly is best. Why? Because pures want to 1v1 pk, that's the main point of pures really is to be effective pkers. Once you get 20 and then 30 defence you are pretty much useless, the only reason to get defence is to make your clan stronger if you aren't doing so well. It's unfair to the people with 1 defence who like to actually pk.

Well a pure for me is a account that deals as much damage as possible without thinking about defence basicly a all in character, 13 def pure has addy gloves & black defender , 20 def addy gloves & mith defender 25 def infinity robes. those are all power spikes to deal more damage

30 def doesnt bring a huge powerspike and there for its useless 4 a pure (next step is 35 for 3rd mage robes)

Technically, 30 def brings addy defender. 45 def gives u veng + more damage boosting. Why not get 45def?

Technically, 30 def brings addy defender. 45 def gives u veng + more damage boosting. Why not get 45def?

But that brings in combat levels making you less effective. 1-5 def. 1-25 acceptable for clanning as it doesn't screw 1 def pures who still want to be effective 1v1ers over so ahrdly.

But that brings in combat levels making you less effective. 1-5 def. 1-25 acceptable for clanning as it doesn't screw 1 def pures who still want to be effective 1v1ers over so ahrdly.

additional 20 or so def levels brings a minimum of 7 extra combat levels for very little more damage output. The point of low def pure is to maximize dmg for a low combat level, not to make it fair in a 1v1 vs 1 def pures or anything. Besides i think most maxed 20 defs do have trouble competing once u hit the 90 combat ranges