MPC vs. HPC fullout

Destroy

Whaddya think?

Obviously clans won't agree with this and if teams are uneven we could add an mpc to Hpcs etc. 

I think it would be fun, (wildy event) , nothing too too serious just a huge war that could be fun, don't need to share ts just same capes etc. 

Obviously clans hate each other to much for this to happen but yeh. 

I don't think all clans would be able to pull this off together.. as I posted in that other RvB thread, no trust in clans leadership to be able to communicate well

I have confidence clans like Supremacy, Ascent, Fatality, Zu, and Foe could definitely get along with each other. EoP/Dr would probably have to be placed in the right team to prevent any conflict

I'm not so sure about LT unfortunately, last time they let kids in adamant come plus let Foe's leader come/call or whatever in that 2v2 war

I would have no trust at all in CP's leadership.. I'm pretty positive every RvB event they've always been paired with Foe and they've had tons of complaints of them being tomatos. Would expect the same with Cv's leaders.

nvm they're one clan now ^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think all clans would be able to pull this off together.. as I posted in that other RvB thread, no trust in clans leadership to be able to communicate well

I have confidence clans like Supremacy, Ascent, Fatality, Zu, and Foe could definitely get along with each other. EoP/Dr would probably have to be placed in the right team to prevent any conflict

I'm not so sure about LT unfortunately, last time they let kids in adamant come plus let Foe's leader come/call or whatever in that 2v2 war

I would have no trust at all in CP's leadership.. I'm pretty positive every RvB event they've always been paired with Foe and they've had tons of complaints of them being tomatos. Would expect the same with Cv's leaders.

nvm they're one clan now ^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful.

I think it'd be awesome as long as you seperated EOP and CP and DR and LT, those are the only clans who really "hate" each other, the rest of the clans can put their differences aside for an awesome event like this.

• 3 years later...