Olympus vs Fatality P2P Prep 3-0

PreGains

You take the time to talk about rage on a op vs fi topic which obviously shows you're upset about some sort of ass spanking you've recieved in the past.

Actually moron my first post was a gz on your solid win one of your poopy members piped up to a rage member saying you don't use bw invites (which you do) i posted my opinion on the subject and you started to pipe up which at this point I knew I had a bite on my fishing pole and reeled your feelings in like the #masterbaiter that i am.

Actually moron my first post was a gz on your solid win one of your poopy members piped up to a rage member saying you don't use bw invites (which you do) i posted my opinion on the subject and you started to pipe up which at this point I knew I had a bite on my fishing pole and reeled your feelings in like the #masterbaiter that i am.

justin beiber jezus lmao

It wasn't just Moni, he uploaded it on BW's channel so obviously there was more than just him. The minimum honestly isn't a problem, the problem is OP brings these guys all the time and sits their members for BW. The invites shouldn't win them the prep but obviously if they think these guys are better than their own members then well obviously it helps. Invites from other clans have no place at preps lmao.

at least they know we're better than all of they're members ahahahah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...