CT reopening

Leech

Have ct ever done anything relevant? I missed out on a while of pure clanning and I have no idea who they are :/

the last version was a P2P based clan.. didn't do F2P pk trips but they had their share of F2P preps

competed with the likes of Rd/Eop/Cp and later Hazard for a bit in P2P trips. for a while they were definitely a top 3 p2p matched clan with Fi/Foe

the last version was a P2P based clan.. didn't do F2P pk trips but they had their share of F2P preps

competed with the likes of Rd/Eop/Cp and later Hazard for a bit in P2P trips. for a while they were definitely a top 3 p2p matched clan with Fi/Foe

o ok, i sorta remember p0ke opening them like years ago, wasn't sure if it was the same clan lol

I was in Malice and none of their leaders or other important high ranks probably even know of Zerg Units existence.

Lead by Piers, Tom-n-eto and Iced Havoc were members and actively post on the site. + a dozen of ex-malice members that are active members of Zerg Unit.  We even had fuken Rang3rElmo mate. Peters a gronk so who cares about him. 

Nobody in Malice liked ya mate they're all kicken it in the clan you've been flaming for 2 months. Sry Jonty