Heyy SuicideSquad/Aaron

Tannie

tannie you are the cancer of the community and the reason no one likes you. Get a grip of your self you cauliflower bully victim. No one cares about your brown sticky stuffty posts ,you are not funny at all. You seem mad that a snipe unit cleared your clan. broccoli

i think im very funny? no? >< btw didnt u get banned from invictus for intentionally botting someone's account to get it ban. xD speaking of the cancer. l0000l.

@@Nixon he used many offensive words upon me. Is it not against the rule? pls answer ty.

SS IS NOT SAFE

Yeah we are matey i love action dont worry we got our t47 capes yeah we only have like 11 people but when u fight were gonna be behind you taking your your men =) letting every clan clear you. watch inside you forget we have 1 agent and another member from fs in ss haha

Yeah we are matey i love action dont worry we got our t47 capes yeah we only have like 11 people but when u fight were gonna be behind you taking your your men =) letting every clan clear you. watch inside you forget we have 1 agent and another member from fs in ss haha

wow. the last threat u sent to me, u didnt even show up. l0l btw u need to learn how to snipe, maybe pay me some monies, i'll teach u the ways of sniping. Sniping a clan with 'suicidesquad' as name and being all lvl 50s. Does not work at all. u literally will get 1bang once someone calls a pile on ts. Especially when Fs originated from snipeteam, our single piles/calling are fucking on point lmfao.

wow. the last threat u sent to me, u didnt even show up. l0l btw u need to learn how to snipe, maybe pay me some monies, i'll teach u the ways of sniping. Sniping a clan with 'suicidesquad' as name and being all lvl 50s. Does not work at all. u literally will get 1bang once someone calls a pile on ts. Especially when Fs originated from snipeteam, our single piles/calling are fucking on point lmfao.

YOU MADE ONE CALL ON TEAMSPEAK WHEN WE HIT YOU IN A CLEAN FIGHT AND YOU HAD A TANK YOU GOT CLEARED YEAH YOU CAN PULL MORE BUT YOUR QUAILTY IS brown sticky stuff MATCHED WHEN WE FUCKED YOU 15COMBATS DOWN WANT THE VID OR HAVE YOU SEEN IT LAWL!!!

THE 11 MAN SNIPE UNIT WINS AGAIN

The only reason I don't piss off clans is bc I know every single fs member is gunna make a tank just to kill ur team lol

Not exactly our fault if they talk brown sticky stuff and get cleared in the wildy by a snipeteam ezpz they cant even put one video up of them doing anything to us.

They already bring mains to fight us on pures anyways and lose its np lol

If they bring 10mains or so we will just fight them and clear them up as shown in our vids and if they bring like 25+ people to hit us we will just teleport lmfao we are a snipe team not a clan.

In their fights vs Doom where they are already down like 20 most the time we will now be crashing with another 5-15 people.

Theres only 1/2 people in our snipeteam without level 65 mains too lol.