Best clans in their tier?

Papa Bear

ur steady on my dick lol u teamed with a zerker clan to compete with UB a clan who pulled 30. jesus christ u suck dick

now u cant even handle us with +15 come on now m8s

sometimes i wonder.. if you actually believe the sht youre typing or youre just trolling me.

re-read what you just said and if you think thats actually legit then you should reconsider your runescape career, because youre bad at it lol.

sometimes i wonder.. if you actually believe the sht youre typing or youre just trolling me.

re-read what you just said and if you think thats actually legit then you should reconsider your runescape career, because youre bad at it lol.

prove me otherwise

oh wait you can't, you still need 30 mains to compete and won't rush us at lvl 15 with +15 knowing you'd lose. no debating that

btw fearless lost lmfao nice invites

prove me otherwise

oh wait you can't, you still need 30 mains to compete and won't rush us at lvl 15 with +15 knowing you'd lose. no debating that

btw fearless lost lmfao nice invites

youre acting as if i give a fuck about a prep between lpcs..

i dont have to prove you anything lmfao

its self explanatory that EOP has clearly been #1 for months in both servers now and if mains were the reason then CP or CD would be #1 since they bring literally 20x more mains than EOP does.

If you think EOP is actually scared to fight you with +15 then im done with this discussion LOL.

youre acting as if i give a fuck about a prep between lpcs..

i dont have to prove you anything lmfao

its self explanatory that EOP has clearly been #1 for months in both servers now and if mains were the reason then CP or CD would be #1 since they bring literally 20x more mains than EOP does.

If you think EOP is actually scared to fight you with +15 then im done with this discussion LOL.

@ i'll take it from here lmao

buddy no amount of paragraphs is ever going to make eop better ingame. less than a prep average a week, finishing 2016 with a losing record, losing to the only clan you prep to for months straight, and a lack of clean wilderness presence for an even longer time, the list goes on..

I said this on your thread that was deleted(probably because literally everyone told you off) but if EoP cared about being a decent ingame as much as they cared about leaking boards, staff chans and typing about themselves they'd probably be okay, but that's not the reality

buddy no amount of paragraphs is ever going to make eop better ingame. less than a prep average a week, finishing 2016 with a losing record, losing to the only clan you prep to for months straight, and a lack of clean wilderness presence for an even longer time, the list goes on..

I said this on your thread that was deleted(probably because literally everyone told you off) but if EoP cared about being a decent ingame as much as they cared about leaking boards, staff chans and typing about themselves they'd probably be okay, but that's not the reality

AMEN

Amen

im not sure why youre so obsessed with me lmfao

you keep talking about preps as if it was the most important aspect of clanning LOL

youre so clueless im not even gonna bother with you.

I mean you started clanning in 2015 and came from a private server, ofcourse you would value preps over what really matters...wilderness.

thats why clans have been more successful than teams, no clan will survive by making clan wars their priority.

LOOK AT UB LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,

you literally thought UB was #1 matched by winning a few 20v20s, thats why no1 takes you serious you dumb fuck

CYA :)

im not sure why youre so obsessed with me lmfao

you keep talking about preps as if it was the most important aspect of clanning LOL

youre so clueless im not even gonna bother with you.

I mean you started clanning in 2015 and came from a private server, ofcourse you would value preps over what really matters...wilderness.

thats why clans have been more successful than teams, no clan will survive by making clan wars their priority.

LOOK AT UB LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,

you literally thought UB was #1 matched by winning a few 20v20s, thats why no1 takes you serious you dumb fuck

CYA :)

yo i logged back in on this brown sticky stuff site for more

how can you brag about being #1 when u bring 40 mains and team with fearless to avoid any possibility of competition. i imagine u guys have fun doing nothing week in and week out

when u want action drop the mains. the one week u pulled below 50 we railed u so i imagine u wont be doing that again