Serious discussion only plee

Leen

So this new LPC movement is all good and well but I think we should discuss a couple things quick

#1. So as clans are now bracketed upon their Defence level and not their combat level, how are weekend trips exactly going to work, because technically clans going out at LPC times are going to range from say 60-95cb. Anything below 20 wilderness is going to result in quite uneven fights depending on said cb levels. If clans have to go deeper to fight don't you run the risk of HPC clans and/or mains hitting? 

#2. When it comes to preps etc, most likely the lower levels will be sat, because who is going to sit a 91 over say a 67? All this will do is encourage lower levels to train up to 85+cb just so they can miniwar/prep and end up ruling out anyone wanting to be under 70-80cb.

#3. XLPC - I know it's only like Sk + Cd atm, but where do they fit into this, they are LPC too even though they are mainly 40-60cb? 

I am not in any way trying to discourage this movement or put a damper on it, as personally I'm actually quite interested to see where this leads.

#2. When it comes to preps etc, most likely the lower levels will be sat, because who is going to sit a 91 over say a 67? All this will do is encourage lower levels to train up to 85+cb just so they can miniwar/prep and end up ruling out anyone wanting to be under 70-80cb.

this is not a new thing. its pretty logical that any clan leader sits the lowest levels first if you pull more then the other clan because lower combat level = lower stats/hp level.

this is not a new thing. its pretty logical that any clan leader sits the lowest levels first if you pull more then the other clan because lower combat level = lower stats/hp level.

Lol, I understand the logic of it, that's not my point. The point is it will result in them lower levels wanting to get higher cb so they are not sat most of the time.

It's pretty simple really. Clan leaders are going to have to coordinate with their members and agree on a suitable cb range for their clan and recruit and build there accounts accordingly. I highly doubt you'll have combats ranging from 60-95, I think more realistically you'll have 70-80s. Most people will stop at 87/88 as there is no reason to go higher.

On top of that, clans would be recruiting pures that build their accounts based off common interests. for example, Clan A pushes for maxed godsword pures and clan B pushes for maxed 40 attack pures. A pure with 75 attack will be less inclined to join clan B simply because of conflicting interests.

Is a 95cb pure going to run the risk of getting picked off by high levels for the sake of pking with 60-70s? I'd like to think not but I guess we'll wait and see.

Tbh, I truly don't see many new LPC members going above 83 or 88 for AGS. A level 77 vs a level 88 both 1 def is not really a big difference either, both have the same max hit, and same defense bonuses. At P2P obviously the 88 would have the advantage, but at F2P only real difference is that 88 can protect his rune scim for longer if he wants lol.

Regarding preps though, this of course we see it as a problem, which is why it is one of the topics of discussion for the reunion.