Circlejerk Puts Game Over Into the Dirt [2-0] Ft Perfected R2

Dannypool

I just acknowledge how trash you are and pointed that you are the weakest link the team and dropped their quality quite significantly.

It's funny how hard you tried to sound intelligent in this reply but you still managed to be a broccoli lmfao. Stay easy anime watching geek.

It's funny how hard you tried to sound intelligent in this reply but you still managed to be a broccoli lmfao. Stay easy anime watching geek.

It seems I've struck a nerve into Nate Bang l0l. You've joined a team and have given them a loss to Circlejerk LMFAO. Stay trash and ruining this team's quality bundle of twigsgot

It seems I've struck a nerve into Nate Bang l0l. You've joined a team and have given them a loss to Circlejerk LMFAO. Stay trash and ruining this team's quality bundle of twigsgot

nate was not the problem xd

probably would have perfected r1 too if nate wasn't there

I'm flattered you took a break from your anime watching to come flame me but you can go back to your hentai now, obsessed geek boy.

I'm flattered you took a break from your anime watching to come flame me but you can go back to your hentai now, obsessed geek boy.

Nate just joins a team and they lose? Coincidence? Robbyy is not pleased LOL. You're fucking ass kid lmfao

Nate just joins a team and they lose? Coincidence? Robbyy is not pleased LOL. You're fucking ass kid lmfao

I've been in go for quite a while now but good try. You are indeed a dumb anime watching geek aren't you?

I've been in go for quite a while now but good try. You are indeed a dumb anime watching geek aren't you?

You're the 6th man off the bench when they need a +1. You've been ass at minis your whole existence. 

Some members in your team already told me how ass you were l0l. You're dragging this team down like you did as TLP warlord for 1 week l0l.

You're the 6th man off the bench when they need a +1. You've been ass at minis your whole existence. 

Some members in your team already told me how ass you were l0l. You're dragging this team down like you did as TLP warlord for 1 week l0l.

Remember when you got bullied out of tlp, ripdivine? You were brown sticky stuff then you are brown sticky stuff now. I wonder what your next alias will be.

Remember when you got bullied out of tlp, ripdivine? You were waste product then you are waste product now. I wonder what your next alias will be.

I'll just leave this here and be on my way l0l. Gj giving this team a loss.

<20:51:43> "robbyy" pokes you: nate beast is god damn garbage