Fearless Sunday Action Ft. IV/ST/D/SF/AAO/EV

Vito

Beastl is a doom scout who hits us during fights, demi levato also a doom/cd scout who hits us during fights

Never even seen 'Beastl' so prob just chatting brown sticky stuff as usual.

Demi levato isn't our scout, he was hitting us at chaos altar, our 115s chased him away.

Don't think it's CD either.

Envy has mains? We have your mains in our capes camping us and fs.

'camping us and fs'

We have your TS audio, Hassan even admitted it was Rockmen in the audio and even said to log in on your mains to hit us cause we have too many. 

tomatos trying to make lies up when we have proof.

Lmao, you moron, propaganda at its finest.

You know full well that 'or yo' was in everyones cape hitting everyone. He was in your cape hitting us at one point spamming 'fs wins'.

Who is or yo? Thats not one of our mains lmfao broccoli go back to rsw before i camp yall with 50 and show u what mains are.

Who is or yo? Thats not one of our mains lmfao broccoli go back to rsw before i camp yall with 50 and show u what mains are.

Are you a fuckin broccoli or just pure braindead? when in my statement did I say it was YOUR main? I said he was in everyones cape, ours, yours and fs. So we don't know which clan he belongs too.

Bring 50 mains and see what happens, fs tried that and they had 120 pures keeping them in single all trip and giving each member 2m in rune.

Don't act tough, you know soon as CD move up, you'll close faster then I can laugh.

Are you a fuckin broccoli or just pure braindead? when in my statement did I say it was YOUR main? I said he was in everyones cape, ours, yours and fs. So we don't know which clan he belongs too.

Bring 50 mains and see what happens, fs tried that and they had 120 pures keeping them in single all trip and giving each member 2m in rune.

Don't act tough, you know soon as CD move up, you'll close faster then I can laugh.

??? i kept 120 pures in their place. want me to do it again? :)

You clearly said envy brings mains broccoli. "As soon as cd moves up" LOL keep suckin cd's dick doom rejects. Now go back to rsw clown.

You clearly said envy brings mains broccoli. "As soon as cd moves up" LOL keep suckin cd's dick doom rejects. Now go back to rsw clown.

You do bring mains, it's been proven, fs minion, but you was on about that specific main who I said doesn't belong to you, it was just a ragger.

Now shut up and go back to your hole.

You do bring mains, it's been proven, fs minion, but you was on about that specific main who I said doesn't belong to you, it was just a ragger.

Now shut up and go back to your hole.

We dont bring mains lmfao yall bring mains and fs minions? We smacked fs over the weekend after we both smacked yall.. Help cd and get railed by envy irrelevant kid. Ryan cant come in our ts beggin us to hit fs and off them anymore lollllll

We dont bring mains lmfao yall bring mains and fs minions? We smacked fs over the weekend after we both smacked yall.. Help cd and get railed by envy irrelevant kid. Ryan cant come in our ts beggin us to hit fs and off them anymore lollllll

l0000l doom leader went in envy ts to beg for help to hit fs lmfao.