Today Olympus massed 22 Ex-Cons for our first trip since prison time

468a0eaba886095cd3c1143767d4c749.png

Sadly a few weeks ago BvG caught a case after a double homicide 

Victims: 

4YHq510.png

YmMgGYg.gif

Luckily BvG beat the case and we were ready for our first day out

29025c274d93cd16a5a4638f0a4cc19d.png

Vid was meh because no clans would step to our convicts and we outnumbered everyone. We will continue pking daily and hopefully run into clans out in force in the future.

Pics:

https://i.gyazo.com/f5d3a6bbdf6873150c995743988e3cd2.mp4

2a63a6a656e74256813ba18ed0cddd37.png686bae101382eeac13c4e54bcfe0b82e.png

4ef2ce7d043a4b8952efaa51528c1aac.png

778186ae1db3066db5e97e1151e023a9.png

292f9447627bc9674aeb9a30cfbbe7c3.png

003d4d2257a937516a5edf77ecf9b68d.png

35E8qYd.png

934VaEu.png

h4fA141.png

6JhyoYx.png

Lol yikes u almost lost the ballista

I give it two weekends max before your waste product clan is out in addy and rune

ye you don't know what you're talking about whatsoever, you've been repeating the same thing over and over everytime you get into an "arguement". Olympus did something that Ruin could never do. (Stay open as a pure clan) LOL!

ye you don't know what you're talking about whatsoever, you've been repeating the same thing over and over everytime you get into an "arguement". Olympus did something that Ruin could never do. (Stay open as a pure clan) LOL!

Gz on going backwards

Ruin got killed by Olympus, kind-of ironic how you cried about Olympus "bringing mains" but close and go main clan. lmfao, Looks like Olympus wins again

Ruin was a far better pure clan than Olynpus, what's ironic is now that we have gone main Olympus have decided to pure clan in Lpc lmao.

2 weeks of losing max and you will revert to getting def, gl with CD btw lol

Ruin was a far better pure clan than Olynpus, what's ironic is now that we have gone main Olympus have decided to pure clan in Lpc lmao.

2 weeks of losing max and you will revert to getting def, gl with CD btw lol

How is it ironic that my account that I actively play on still a pure, whilst all of ruins are mains? lol. Gz OP, You think clans care about "winning or losing"? It's about getting action and killing noobs. I hope CD can hit 80 maxed level 80 dds pures, along with another 10-20 maxed agsers

How is it ironic that my account that I actively play on still a pure, whilst all of ruins are mains? lol. Gz OP, You think clans care about "winning or losing"? It's about getting action and killing noobs. I hope CD can hit 80 maxed level 80 dds pures, along with another 10-20 maxed agsers

From the start of Ruin to the end of Ruin my account I used was 1 def, it's still 1 def at 100cb so I don't get your point there. Whilst Ruin was open as a pure clan we had 3 (or 4 can't remember atm and cbf looking it up) fullouts, we declared on OP pretty much every month and it was declined/ignored every month but na you're right nice action Olympus.

From what I saw 2 weeks ago at the hpc trip Olympus pulled like 18 so good luck with that 80 pure pull.

From the start of Ruin to the end of Ruin my account I used was 1 def, it's still 1 def at 100cb so I don't get your point there. Whilst Ruin was open as a pure clan we had 3 (or 4 can't remember atm and cbf looking it up) fullouts, we declared on OP pretty much every month and it was declined/ignored every month but na you're right nice action Olympus.

From what I saw 2 weeks ago at the hpc trip Olympus pulled like 18 so good luck with that 80 pure pull.

* pull, also my point is all of your clans hpc accounts besides your useless one that you can't even use in the current lpc scene that your account is signed up for can't do anything. and we didn't have an "HPC Trip" 2 weeks ago seeing as we've been transitioning for like a month now, we also pulled 60 on our final day, rivaling clans like FOE and Whoever else we fought.

* = not even going to tell you our actual pull lmfao, gl

My clan went down in the HPC scene on a win against FOE, also 13-3 in preps against ruin in an entire year (yes I know it's like OP:16- RU:11, but that's not within the timeframe of a year).

btw how does someone only win 3 preps out of 16 against a single clan in a year lmfao.

* pull, also my point is all of your clans hpc accounts besides your useless one that you can't even use in the current lpc scene that your account is signed up for can't do anything. and we didn't have an "HPC Trip" 2 weeks ago seeing as we've been transitioning for like a month now, we also pulled 60 on our final day, rivaling clans like FOE and Whoever else we fought.

My clan went down in the HPC scene on a win against FOE, also 13-3 in preps against ruin in an entire year (yes I know it's like OP:16- RU:11, but that's not within the timeframe of a year).

btw how does someone only win 3 preps out of 16 against a single clan in a year lmfao.

acid dumb kangaroo cleared

Tldr, you're clan is and always will be a joke. Enjoy going backwards lol.