Prestige fries DMK (down 7) P2P PKRI

Fake Smile

lmao jesus prestige those mains were called for other mains at rune rocks, not y'all, nice try tho.. if you're gonna pipe up then have the balls to give us real fights.

p.s heard we cleared yall like 5 times and wait who brought mains?

P33IdU4.png

Are you new. These were your scouts, genius...

We don't even have mains, the ones that do, they're maxed 126, which couldn't even hit you at ca xdd

You're the ones that have brown sticky stuffty 90s~ mains to help you in fights you can't win.

You were the ones started flaming my members and my country out of nowhere, don't be surprised when we camp you from now on :)

We don't even have mains, the ones that do, they're maxed 126, which couldn't even hit you at ca xdd

You're the ones that have brown sticky stuffty 90s~ mains to help you in fights you can't win.

You were the ones started flaming my members and my country out of nowhere, don't be surprised when we camp you from now on :)

Go watch your own video this main is a purple dot in your vid l0000l any more lies bud? go ahead and camp us, you're irrelevant and you've never cleared us when I'm there so...

JJPU1JU.png

dmk a bunch of edge massers trying to prove something :D :D :D looks like you got cleared once again, like by every other clan on a daily basis - sk, rd, misfits, doom lmfao ur so trash just kyp 

please explain how we are a masser clan lmfao. you must not watch our vids, we clear much more than we get cleared. We welcome all fights, come get them :)

:D :D We destroyed you 3 times of 5 BEING DOWN 7-8+mains.Once someone miscalled and 8 of logged in wrong time, second time yeah we lost because of bad positioning. So congratulions on winning 1 fight of 4 being atleast up 7, its nothing to be proud of.

Few times you didnt even log in when we rushed your members, you just left them to die, maybe thats why they asked to leak their own clan l0l.

@@Lil_Nerdy You never here so maybe start playing and help your clan cuz they about to close.

@ It was DMK teamspeak, 1picture down you can see our foxes :)

justin beiber

that was more foreign than being Lithuanian and that's saying something considering they are presumably speaking english

to be fair here that is clearly not a scout as he is a med level and is in full wildy gear and has a skull....

:D :D We destroyed you 3 times of 5 BEING DOWN 7-8+mains.Once someone miscalled and 8 of logged in wrong time, second time yeah we lost because of bad positioning. So congratulions on winning 1 fight of 4 being atleast up 7, its nothing to be proud of.

Few times you didnt even log in when we rushed your members, you just left them to die, maybe thats why they asked to leak their own clan l0l.

@@Lil_Nerdy You never here so maybe start playing and help your clan cuz they about to close.

@ It was DMK teamspeak, 1picture down you can see our foxes :)

I dont need to be there, I get on and hear we cleared you multiple times then we laugh our asses off at your topics lol Congrats you cleared dmk 1 time which is obviously a huge accomplishment for y'all.

So far you've:

1. Put ts audio up acting like they were hopping on mains to fight you (was for mains at rune rocks, their mains are 110+)

2. Said the mains in the vid arent yours but are clearly in your cc???????

3. Lied about opts, in your vid "down 7" if you knew how to count dots on a screen it was like 14 v 17 and dmk had some low lvls who couldn't really attack so thats like even opts

Do you guys have any credibility left? Also how do you expect to close a clan that you're too scared to prep, mini, or anything with?  :blink:

See y'all in the wild or pop in when you grow a pair and wanna prep or something.

@@Lil_Nerdy you ok man? Lied about opts? 1st of all you werent even here, so obviously you dont know a brown sticky stuff. Second you had 25 in teamspeak (pic proves it) and 25 in clanchat (pic proves it also, oh it says in your topic also). All i saw it was 1 50cmb guy.

Start attending on your clan events if you want to say something on aftetmath topics.

Good jb lil foxes!

DMK sup with the mains? 

Leave them at home now please, i know you don't need them to win! Keep the 1-4def pride up high  ;)

If you are referring to the TS audio, that was a fight at runerocks against mains (not prestige) so yes mains were brought to fight them. If you watch Prestige's video you see mains as purple dots (clearly theirs). The one main that was with DMK was going after them, you can see that in our video so after that i'm sure he did attack a pure out of spite of Prestige bringing mains. (All the proof in my previous comments)

Truly sucks that I have to waste my time to explain all this. You'll get whats coming to you Prestige.  :)

dont pipe up to my Lithuanian friends you bundle of twigs

Lol do you really think our Ts would be that silent in a fight? I was calling yet u hear me say "where are they" and someone replies "I don't know but there out" (referring to BP).

This brown sticky stuff funny af but we ain't getting in no rivalry with a clan that don't even come out on Fridays. ST still #1 country clan :)

Lol do you really think our Ts would be that silent in a fight? I was calling yet u hear me say "where are they" and someone replies "I don't know but there out" (referring to BP).

This waste product funny af but we ain't getting in no rivalry with a clan that don't even come out on Fridays. ST still #1 country clan :)

Yes, because who stays at home on a Friday night and plays runescape? :D We would pull 5 people most haha

If you have no life, that's up to you, don't use it as an excuse. I am not going to let some newguys flame my clan like that :)

You've started, you'll face the consequences. Let's meet today in wildy? :) 2est ish

Yes, because who stays at home on a Friday night and plays runescape? :D We would pull 5 people most haha

If you have no life, that's up to you, don't use it as an excuse. I am not going to let some newguys flame my clan like that :)

You've started, you'll face the consequences. Let's meet today in wildy? :) 2est ish

Brother please, LPC's official p2p trips are during fridays, so flame off  ;)

If u guys can drink eachothers blood why don't you make a prep / competition and settle this the old way?  :P

To both clans: As long as you keep the mains home during officials i'm off 

Brother please, LPC's official p2p trips are during fridays, so flame off  ;)

If u guys can drink eachothers blood why don't you make a prep / competition and settle this the old way?  :P

To both clans: As long as you keep the mains home during officials i'm off 

Bro I know it's during fridays for you, but it's like 1am for us, which is self explanatory :D

Wow ur broccolied :D Its DMK Ts3.

Gj LP on your trip. Looked fun. Fuck mains. "Mains are for retards who cant compete in 07"

Hell yeah dude, st and pr the best country clans there ever was haha

dmk brown sticky stuff clan no history

gz pr, gz st, gz deja vu, gz lep, gz baltic