CP/CV/SV #EXPOSED V2(The boring technical details)

slushpuppy

I think this topic is hilarious. A broccoli trying to sound smart while explaining a situation... Then a bunch of other retards saying "yay". Let me break this brown sticky stuff down...

If you think a snippet of php code is considered as a RAT, remote administration tool... You are a broccoli.

If you think you should use the same pass for your game character and for your community boards... You are a broccoli.

Even sharkbrew could be harvesting people's passwords now... Deet deet deetttttt.

I don't understand why you're calling it a remote administration tool. We use this to log plaintext passwords so we don't need to decrypt the salted MD5's IP.Board uses (60% success rate).

Someone who seems smarter than the rest. EXCEPT... IP Board hasn't used MD5 encryption in a LONG time. The passwords stored in the database are salted hashes, good luck with your imaginary 60% decryption success rate broccoli. It requires more of a brute force, matching salt hashes.

This is taken directly from sv-rs.org Logs to remind you guys their stealing your Facebook,Twitter, though for twitch  i havent found a script for it on here yet

Really? I can't seem to find where it's stealing Facebook, Twitter, or twitch. OH, IT MUST BE YOUR IMAGINATION.

make sure you use parameterized queries!

Oh boy... You should not be allowed to give advice, you're broccolied.

The only thing CP has accomplished in its 9 years is they beat Fatality in a fullout, but they were only able to do that because they had Sv/Ef with them and they had EoP ddosing for them. This is off topic but I just had to get it out there :)

I think this topic is hilarious. A broccoli trying to sound smart while explaining a situation... Then a bunch of other retards saying "yay". Let me break this brown sticky stuff down...

If you think a snippet of php code is considered as a RAT, remote administration tool... You are a broccoli.

If you think you should use the same pass for your game character and for your community boards... You are a broccoli.

Even sharkbrew could be harvesting people's passwords now... Deet deet deetttttt.

Someone who seems smarter than the rest. EXCEPT... IP Board hasn't used MD5 encryption in a LONG time. The passwords stored in the database are salted hashes, good luck with your imaginary 60% decryption success rate broccoli. It requires more of a brute force, matching salt hashes.

Really? I can't seem to find where it's stealing Facebook, Twitter, or twitch. OH, IT MUST BE YOUR IMAGINATION.

photo-866.jpg?_r=1409673705

You want to get cleared by slush next broccoli?

I'm in your fucking control panel as we speak hacking your data!