Ruin v Evolution | CW | 3-0

erdnA

hey andre

hey :)

All of rage thinks ruin was a joke?

Just ignore them

All 5 of the kids that still associate themselves with ruin have like lost their sanity

you are a joke you got offered to be replaced by ruin ranks lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hey :)

you are a joke you got offered to be replaced by ruin ranks lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[18:04] <@[RU]Soniqs> [RU]Andre go buy imp capes

[18:05] <%[RU]Andre> what am i a cape slave

[18:05] <%[RU]Andre> get them urself lmfao

[18:05] <@[RU]Soniqs> its why u got council cunt

[18:05] <%[RU]Andre> what am i a cape slave

[18:05] <%[RU]Andre> get them urself lmfao

[18:05] <@[RU]Soniqs> its why u got council cunt

lmfaoooooooo fakest logs ive ever seen, even if they were real what does that prove, you were literally offered to get kicked out to be replaced by ruin ranks xd

that's why I got auto council when I came back to rs

btw I'm 14-4 in 2k16 vs ruin

because no one wanted to be a rank in olympus (one of the brown sticky stufftest pure clans that has achieved nothing in 2 years),  so they went back to you

I agree 14-4 vs ruin was way too ez to be considered an achievement 

fetch me some capes

imagine being moved out of your rank channel to agree to terms to be kicked lmaooooooo

move out my channel hahaha

imagine being moved out of your rank channel to agree to terms to be kicked lmaooooooo

move out my channel hahaha

holy fuck ur justin beiber

Ruin mass promoted like 12 hpc kids to rank spots over you and ur boards got leaked in 2 weeks

keep quoting me on a topic ab ur p2p main team pulling 12 to clan wars

P.S. You guys actually did join us and I stayed elder so that pretty much disproves what you're saying

holy fuck ur justin beiber

Ruin mass promoted like 12 hpc kids to rank spots over you and ur boards got leaked in 2 weeks

keep quoting me on a topic ab ur p2p main team pulling 12 to clan wars

P.S. You guys actually did join us and I stayed elder so that pretty much disproves what you're saying

?lmfao ur triggered, i was for bringing random hpc kids that would bring activity/people, who cares if someone got a higher rank than you in 2k17, l0l id care about being replaced

p.s. dont try and make urself feel better u were only elder cause they hadn't agreed to take leader in ur own clan lmaoooooo no 1 wants to be a rank in ur clan thats why we took half of them when we were in a rivalry feelsbadman

?lmfao ur triggered, i was for bringing random hpc kids that would bring activity/people, who cares if someone got a higher rank than you in 2k17, l0l id care about being replaced

p.s. dont try and make urself feel better u were only elder cause they hadn't agreed to take leader in ur own clan lmaoooooo no 1 wants to be a rank in ur clan thats why we took half of them when we were in a rivalry feelsbadman

you lost that rivalry tho?

also you pretty much admitted ur ranks were lazy af and had to mass promote kids just to have activity/opts. You're so hypocritical it is justin beibery af

Ahh yes things still haven't changed over at ruin hq, still pulling 12 still at the bottom of the food chain, waste product clan lol.

you lost that rivalry tho?

also you pretty much admitted ur ranks were lazy af and had to mass promote kids just to have activity/opts. You're so hypocritical it is justin beibery af

you don't know when to give up do you, forced into wearing the same cape as 2 other clans, yeah sounds like you won lmao

oh and again your clan offered to kick you for an aussie lmaooooooo (because your ranks were lazy af and had to mass promote ruin kids)

Ahh yes things still haven't changed over at ruin hq, still pulling 12 still at the bottom of the food chain, waste product clan lol.

why is someone in cockroach pures even talking about being on the bottom of the food chain lol?