#cluster124 #alliance SMOKED LMFAO

icy

Not in any clan but ok. How does it feel to ruin the HPC scene with mains cause you guys wanna be relevant?  :huh:

I remember when you were in TLP, you basically encouraged other clans to get 30+ def and bring addy to trips AND brought mains to your trips as well.

Your ex-clan started the addy and rune era because they couldnt compete with SUP or FI at the time, it wasnt even that bad before.

It was only CP who mainly used massive amount of mains and SV. Now every clan has 39 defence and brings mains, it doesnt matter who brings more or less..they all use them.

How does it feel to know that YOUR brown sticky stuff CLAN couldnt be relevant otherwise, so you ruined the scene?  :huh:

I remember when you were in TLP, you basically encouraged other clans to get 30+ def and bring addy to trips AND brought mains to your trips as well.

Your ex-clan started the addy and rune era because they couldnt compete with SUP or FI at the time, it wasnt even that bad before.

It was only CP who mainly used massive amount of mains and SV. Now every clan has 39 defence and brings mains, it doesnt matter who brings more or less..they all use them.

How does it feel to know that YOUR waste product CLAN couldnt be relevant otherwise, so you ruined the scene? :huh:

58-7 in f2p clw in the year we were borderline undefeated in the wild

keep typing paragraphs because EOP will never achieve the relevance TLP had and everyone knows this

keep typing paragraphs because EOP will never achieve the relevance TLP had and everyone knows this

Unsure were you're coming from lol, if you want to talk about relevance over the years EOP is in a higher tier to TLP lol.

Like ive told you many times already.. Im not gonna discuss clanning history with someone who started clanning in 2015 on a private server lol.

I already explained in my previous post how you mass trained to 30-39 defence and promoted it to other clans eventually.

Your success came from 39 def accounts who were all 110 combat while other clan were still actual pure clans.

When other clans decided to train up to 30+ def and allow addy like you did, your success quickly started dropping and u started losing your momentum/hype. You started losing preps in both F2P and P2P because you lost the advantage over other clans.

Prior to your closure EOP was already #1 and you lost preps to FI? Lol.

Like ive told you many times already.. Im not gonna discuss clanning history with someone who started clanning in 2015 on a private server lol.

I already explained in my previous post how you mass trained to 30-39 defence and promoted it to other clans eventually.

Your success came from 39 def accounts who were all 110 combat while other clan were still actual pure clans.

When other clans decided to train up to 30+ def and allow addy like you did, your success quickly started dropping and u started losing your momentum/hype. You started losing preps in both F2P and P2P because you lost the advantage over other clans.

Prior to your closure EOP was already #1 and you lost preps to FI? Lol.

Unsure were you're coming from lol, if you want to talk about relevance over the years EOP is in a higher tier to TLP lol.

must feel pretty brown sticky stuffty to constantly be trying to prove yourselves to a clan that closed last July :/

must feel pretty brown sticky stuffty to constantly be trying to prove yourselves to a clan that closed last July :/

who's trying to prove anything lol, if you'd been around the community longer than two years you'd probably know your clans history a lot more in relation to mine :D

who's trying to prove anything lol, if you'd been around the community longer than two years you'd probably know your clans history a lot more in relation to mine :D

The past two years is the entire focal point of this recent conversation. 

If you want to pretend that getting dunked on by MM and then competing with Hostility on Sundays is some kind of worthy history be my guest. 

If you want to pretend that getting dunked on by MM and then competing with Hostility on Sundays is some kind of worthy history be my guest. 

I'm thinking keeping TLP in lobby over and over again kinda displays our superiority, the lobby pures never forget

EOP gave MM competition and even held #1 against them for a while, thats something that TLP never could lmfao pipe down you 2k15 clanner.

How does it feel to know that YOUR waste product CLAN couldnt be relevant otherwise, so you ruined the scene?  :huh:

idr using mains unless the other clans used mains. Good try tho