#cluster124 #alliance SMOKED LMFAO

icy

You are dumb. And if it wasn't for the fact I work over nights tonight and need sharkbrew to keep me awake with my pointless trolls towards people. I would flame you so hard you would suspend me for a year. Eopiss brings more mains then cd. Idk where you have been for last 5 months but wake-up lord have mercy. Eopiss has achieved nothing but being the clan with the most mains. It's not even a sea of addy when they rush it's legit a sea of rune.

mfw when a pizza-boy who got bricked in the head thinks he has a PHD in pure clanning. Go back to cleaning elderlies diapers plz n ty

You are dumb. And if it wasn't for the fact I work over nights tonight and need sharkbrew to keep me awake with my pointless trolls towards people. I would flame you so hard you would suspend me for a year. Eopiss brings more mains then cd. Idk where you have been for last 5 months but wake-up lord have mercy. Eopiss has achieved nothing but being the clan with the most mains. It's not even a sea of addy when they rush it's legit a sea of rune.

you are so fucking clueless its unreal lmfao.

more mains than cd? yeah right...

achieved nothing? hahahaha... EOPs #1 without competition

I wish I would get payed for posts lol. FOE and CP will most likely pull 60+ again once it goes to summer, just like it happens every year. But since summer no HPC had been consistently pulling above 70 (Besides FOE to P2P but couldn't maintain it on F2P) which is something EoP has achieved in recent time. I don't disagree that in the past EoP has brought over 40 mains in trips, but from what I have seen recently, it does not go up to that number anymore. Depending on the source you ask, you will get 7-15 as common answers, and an occasional 20+ every now and then. From 40-50 mains to single digit numbers for me is a good change. Even though for me still having 7-15 mains is too much, change is change.

bro they had mains and other clans...

w/e tho i wish you would just drop mains and fight tyler

you are so fucking clueless its unreal lmfao.

more mains than cd? yeah right...

achieved nothing? hahahaha... EOPs #1 without competition

Eop Is brown sticky stuff and needs 20+ mains to have any type of competitiveness on runescape.com. worse thing about it all you're not only a main clan in a pure scene you're horrible at it as well.

Can't prove me wrong on a saturday? And you wonder why no clan will give you any clw action until you drop the mains.

your excuse generator has only 1 excuse, you're only ruining your own events because we will crash you and we won't let you have any fights in the wildy :)

your excuse generator has only 1 excuse, you're only ruining your own events because we will crash you and we won't let you have any fights in the wildy :)

let me show you all the action you got on ur saturday trip.

Oh wait it consisted of begging for action and hitting doom.

LOL!

Eop Is waste product and needs 20+ mains to have any type of competitiveness on runescape.com. worse thing about it all you're not only a main clan in a pure scene you're horrible at it as well.

eop is easily capable of pulling ATLEAST 60 PURES to a clan wars event, can you say the same about rage, you absolute dumb fuck...lmfao?

If cp/eop dropped the mains they would pull just as much as us moron.

eop is easily capable of pulling ATLEAST 60 PURES to a clan wars event, can you say the same about rage, you absolute dumb fuck...lmfao?

I'll believe it when I see it you "absolute dumb fuck" i can deff tell you're 4n.