Fearless vs 308 Clan (monday night) MIDWEEK

RevenantOSRS

Lmfao dont speak to me vitality, u literally asked me how you could get better at p2p and i had to teach ur braindead ass

Ur trying so hard to be a rank in a clan but only a waste product clan like fearless would give it to you

Vt was a mpc 8months ago grats bro and how can you teach anyone brown sticky stuff if you got bullied into being a mute.

mfw doom think this is a rivalry after their leadership paid me 100m :D

mfw fs pulled 60+ before doom opened, now goes out on weekends with 28 people as a snipe team.

loses a 70v70 0-3 whilst letting a random invite call and kills 5 people LMAO

action is action though certainly we should go back through other clans midweeks and ask for logs and each then aswell? 

You don't get why I'm asking them for :) A pk trip is awarded 1 point, a pkri with logs - 2 points. That's why I asked. Wanted to give you more points for your activity. So stop being a dick and think before acting or opening your mouth.

You don't get why I'm asking them for :) A pk trip is awarded 1 point, a pkri with logs - 2 points. That's why I asked. Wanted to give you more points for your activity. So stop being a dick and think before acting or opening your mouth.

dw Pr will win it this month anyways with their activity :D

much obliged

also thank u for the sara tear u just donated  :D  :D  :D

M7Z0hLN.png